[Discussion] About ZigBee2CUBE and NON-Zigbee 3.0 devices compatibility

Thank you for the feedback, @yitie

But can you please help me understand what this means?

The device is listed in the ‘Zigbee2CUBE supported devices list’ as supported:
Philips 9290030674 Hue motion outdoor sensor motionSensor detect+battery

Can I use it with iHost? Or not?

Is it still not supported today?

Please refer to my previous post [Discussion] About ZigBee2CUBE and NON-Zigbee 3.0 devices compatibility - #38

What do you exactly mean?

Hello,
I found this very interesting Girier PIR + Light sensor, it is recognized by the iHost zigbee hub but the user interface do not allow to configure some parameters like light sensitivity and others.
@yitie or someone else can help me in fully supporting this device?
Thanks in advance.
D

Thanks @yitie

I saw your comment in the Google doc

But does this mean that you will still work on getting it to work with iHost? Or that it is definite that it will not work with iHost?

I am trying to determine if I now have a €45 expensive paperweight, which I cannot return anymore? Or if it is something that I will still be able to put to use in the future?

Hello, about Aqara/Lumi single switch module T1 (with neutral) Zigbee 3.0:
Seems functionnal as repeater but state “off”, action return “failed to control”…
Even no energy monitoring.Could you improve this? thanks

Still have chance to make it works with iHost, but hard to tell when, will talk to the dev-team trying to find some a workaround.

Would you please send the logs to me? thanks in advance.

device log only two lines:
|1|2023-09-24 11:10:42|debug|{“online”:true}|
|2|23-09-24 11:10:42|debug|{“rssi”:-76}|
system logs too big (20mo), i send it by Ihost "feedback’
Thx

Hello,
I found this very interesting Girier PIR + Light sensor , it is recognized by the iHost zigbee hub but the user interface do not allow to configure some parameters like light sensitivity and others.
@yitie or someone else can help me in fully supporting this device?
Thanks in advance.
D

Nobody can help?
Thanks in advance!

Thanks @yitie

After updating iHost to 1.10.0, the system is reporting more data from the Philips sensor. I can now see temperature, RSSI, and battery level. It even has reported 1 Motion Detected - however unfortunately directly after connecting it to iHost. I will upload the logs so that your team can have a closer look. The sensor has been lying in a hallway with lots of traffic - but no further Motion Detected in the logs

Thanks Andy, @Daniel_Zhan told me that he have forwarded the logs to the dev-team, need time to check deeper, let you know if we have something new.

Thanks @yieti and @Daniel_Zhan

Looking forward to the feedback

I have also linked an Ikea Tradfri E1745 motion sensor to my iHost - which also does not work yet. I see that the Google Doc has an entry for it and that the team has requested a log file to be shared. Maybe they can also look at mine for this?

Sorry I missed this,
Have checked that device is not on the supported list, thank you for letting us know and we’ll keep updating, but for now we can only focus on those on the list.

Yes, Cliff have verified that the device TRADFRI motion sensor E1525/1745 is not correctly supported, and we still waiting for related logs.
If you happens have one in hand, please help add it to iHost and then send the logs to us, that’s would be very helpful.

Hi @yitie
The logs that I submitted yesterday also include the Ikea Tradfri E1745. Please have a look if they suffice, otherwise let me know and I’ll do a separate log upload. The Tradfri E1745 is added to my iHost and sitting next to the Philips Hue sensor in a passage with regular traffic

Cope, will let the dev-team know, thanks for inform me.

I have three IKEA E1745 motion sensors (IKEA E1525/E1745 control via MQTT | Zigbee2MQTT). They are visible in iHost as zigbee2CUBE devices, but there is no data coming from them, except of battery charge data. Operation Log and Debug Log are empty. I tried reconnecting the sensors several times. eWeLink CUBE Version 1.10.1.

Moes ZS-EUB 2 gang
The presence of two switches is detected, but it does not react correctly; when one is switched, the other automatically switches. Tuya has 3 modes (general on/off, and switching 1 channel, switching 2 channels)