Automatic scene error?

Has anyone encountered a scene auto-error? So all scene lists work when one scene is detected rf433, thanks

Today, November 9 2023, in the morning in Indonesia, I tried again, and everything is back to normal, it looks like the sensor problem has been successfully resolved :grin::+1:

8 Likes

Yes, face this problem since yesterday. Reported to Ewelink in apps. Looks like server problem.

6 Likes

Identical topic - https://forum.ewelink.cc/t/all-auto-scene-are-starting-randomly

2 Likes

Same problem.
Any sensor rf or switch rf creates non-existent scenes throughout the house, turning off lights, turning on and off other devices. Huge problem

5 Likes

Yes, this is a big problem, my home system is messy, including device security problems
:sob:

6 Likes

ciao, anche io stesso problema stamattina con pulsanti 433hz, mi sono alzato con la casa che sembrava una discoteca!

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::pray:,Same ,my home alarm goes all off

1 Like

I have the same problem, my home looks crazy, but Iยดm worried with my alarm

2 Likes

same as me

2 Likes

Same here. Has to shut all down. Dangerous.
Sweden

2 Likes

Iโ€™m @Indonesia, it seems like this problem happens all over the world who use ewelink

1 Like

Yes. Today I have the same problem

2 Likes

Hi. The same problem from today morning. In Czech republic, on RF433
Michal

2 Likes

The eWeLink team has discovered the root cause of this problem and is working on an urgent fix

2 Likes

Same here, in South Africa.
Started since yesterday morning, gate open and close like 50 plus times non stop, luckily my wife was at home and she took the Sonoff device out via the video call with me, so dangerous almost hit the car.
They should do public announcement on situation and solution, keeping silent just makes the users losing confidence in their products and services!

3 Likes

Scenes related to it are also gone missing, they must fix it.

1 Like

A very dangerous situation and omission
I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ll ever use door/gate rf and scenes or anything like that again in the future

1 Like

Thats unacceptable failure! They should inform us about this immediately! There is a health issue here and safety! We have garage doors and sirens throught this bridge! We can have serious damage from all this. Sonoff where are? We need a answer!

2 Likes

Where can we find info from EWeLink? Thanks

1 Like

Today, November 9 2023, in the morning in Indonesia, I tried again, and everything is back to normal, it looks like the sensor problem has been successfully resolved :grin::+1: