Automatic scene error?

Had the very same issue last night around 1:20 am (UTC). Really bad

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. The technical team resolved this issue for RF at 5:30 AM(UTC+0) on November 8, 2023.
You donā€™t need to take any action; your devices should be back to normal. However, if you happened to delete any devices or scenes during this time, you may need to reconfigure them.
If you encounter any further issues, please donā€™t hesitate to submit a support ticket through the eWeLink appā€™s ā€œHelp & Feedbackā€. Our support team will do their best to assist you.

Once again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused.

As the arF Bridge can work locally can you give us the option of only working locally? Like a toggle switch in the settings. Iā€™m assuming this was a server issue. I think many of us that rely on the RF bridge will have a local hub, such as an iHost or NS Panel Pro. Zigbee Bridge Pro I believe also acts locally but Iā€™ve never been clear if that is everything or just Zigbee devices.

This episode made us realize how fragile we are when we base the security of our smart home installations on the network cloud. I think Itead should develop a platform (maybe based on iHost) of a fully isolated, private system for Sonoff devices.