SonOff RF Bridge 433

Since yesterday nite, both of my RF Bridges are gone crazy. Divices on them activate different SonOff switches without being related to.
My home system is going crazy.

4 Likes

Added: The issue even reactivate scenario that had been desactivated previously.

3 Likes

My whole house when crazy.
Rf bridge trigger wrong scene.
Trigger alarm pir motion scene to unrelated then open light and fan other room.
Some are trigger shutdown all of light scene and close curtain.

I thoght I am only one got this problem.

I had delete all alarm and remote… very slow and struck and re add I did not solve problem.
I had delete all scene and remake … It did not help.
I had delete RF bridge device… It did not help.

2 Likes

Same here.
Stockholm

1 Like

Italy

4 Likes

Me too! My RF bridge is triggering ALL its scenes when a device activates it! Thought it was hardware problem and had already half begun to prepare it for a better life and began to substitute some sensors for Smartthings. Now I see these posts…

2 Likes

Has anyone seen a firmware update?
I can’t understand how this could be a server issue. Always assumed, maybe I was wrong, that a RF433 signal triggering a Sonoff device marked as LAN (as is the RF Bridge) was running locally…Was so convinced that this morning I assumed this was a hardware failure, until I saw all these posts.
Anybody else was thinking that way?

3 Likes

It’s so right, no way that’s a hardware failure is a cloud software error one, all RF sensors and RF remote controls are like one in the same home. My home this morning was like a Christmas tree. After I disabled all scenes which are triggered by RF sensors or RF remote controls all this crazy thing stops, and at this late hour the scenes are still disabled. I tried to enable one of this scene but the problem persists.
But there is no answer from ewelink!

6 Likes

My door opened by itself because the sonoff brigde activated the wrong scene. A very dangerous situation as many people use RF sensors and buttons to trigger scenes such as opening doors or activating alarms. It’s embarrassing for those who pay for the advanced plan.

7 Likes

I have the same issue at my home. Every scene which depends on triggering RF events are activated simultaneously. It is a chaos!! Please, eWelink support team, release a fix to solve this issue, ASAP.

4 Likes

Me too. water sensors “activated” scene that cut water at home… Well done EWELINK

WITHOUT battery, water sensor activate scene…

I have said many times all we need is a stable/reliable service. We PAY for this???

4 Likes

Chile with the same issue
Alarms triggering without correaponding the area, lights and sirens going off all the sudden
Heeeeeelppppp

2 Likes

Hello everyone, the eWeLink team has discovered the root cause of this problem and is working on an urgent fix

4 Likes

Romania, and the same for me, the hub went crazy. The people from ewelink want us to subscribe and we did, but under these conditions they make fun of all the people who made their home smart on 433. Shame on you. Solve this problem and stop trying to fool us because we are not guinea pigs.

2 Likes

The answer is “you may be got rf interfer!!!”

Please said our firmware or our server got problem.

Same at me

1 Like

now it seems to work correctly…

2 Likes

Answer from EWeLink at 04 o’clock today:

Dear Valter Isander,

Hi

It is the ewelink server issues, the technicans are trying to fix this issue now, it may take hours, please don’t worry.

We are so sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Frankie in SONOFF

1 Like

Now working correctly here in Barcelona, 0900 GMT +1

2 Likes

En MĂ©xico igual todo funcionando.

1 Like