SonOff RF Bridge 433

I’m from the Czech Republic and I’m currently having a problem with the PIR2 RF. All RF sensors are gone and can no longer be added to the scene with the alarm function.
In the scene, the sensor option is only as a button, so I can’t set up motion tracking. After adding under RF Bridge it’s fine and setting to alarm mode works but not in scene. Is this also a server error?
So far everything has worked flawlessly.

1 Like

It’s all right now. Too bad I actively deleted all scenes and unpaired everything from RF433 HUB, so I had to do it all over again. But never mind, everything works :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not just you. Mine also went funny yesterday. I even ended up disassembling my RF Panel and measuring the battery voltage before realising my RG key fob also was playing up. Essentially I’d press any key and a scene would work.
As it has a local mode and I run scenes on a local iHost I was thinking I might block it from the internet completely or flash it with Tasmota firmware.

2 Likes

After one day it works. Thanks!

1 Like

Not working! Can we get some info? Fix?

delete and re add new scene

Tried that before posting and today again… same problem…

Hello, Romania here. Having many problems with RF bridge and durations of delays. Basically the scene chooses a random delay to turn on and off devices….

Any suggestions?

1 Like

Here they go again. My scene are also going crazy!