All auto scene are starting randomly

I’ve had the exact same problem since today. It is all caused by the RF433 HUB, which now does not recognize which paired button/sensor triggered the action, but the whole HUB is treated as one button. I have already written to support.

My message to support:

Hello,

This morning (07.11.2023, approximately 7:00 CET) I discovered that the scene behavior has gone completely crazy. By itself, I didn’t interfere with the settings for a long time, until last night everything was working properly.

I have scenes created where, for example, pairing buttons to the HUB causes some action (usually toggling the state of specific lights). Now the situation is that whatever button I press or just walk past the motion sensor, everything lights up. The scenes don’t distinguish which button or sensor sent the signal at all. In the current state, anything that is connected to the HUB (RFBridge433) and sends a signal will cause all scenes to activate.

The HUB is now treated as a single device (unit) and will trigger scenes as soon as it receives any signal. It does not distinguish if it was a bedroom button, living room button, PIR sensor movement or window/door open sensor.

I have tried deleting all scenes completely, deleting all learned switches, sensors and sensors and re-pairing (one switch and sensor) on a trial basis. It still behaves badly. I press the switch - the assigned light comes on. I walk past the sensor - again the identical light comes on.

Identical topic - Automatic scene error?

3 Likes