Sonoff Zibee siren SNZB-09P

When will this new Siren be controllable from the iHost?
Would be very useful with a security and alarm possibilities!

I seem to recall that support wasn’t included in this update. You have to get used to the fact that they release a product, and then we all just wait for it to actually work. Other companies do the exact opposite, but Sonoff is different

In iHost v2.13.0, we’ve already added support for SONOFF SNZB-09P. Check this

Ah, but mine is connected via the Zigbee-P bridge and in the iHost added devices it gives ‘not supported yet’!

Could you show some screenshots? thanks~

I will make them next week, I am remote now!

Hi, I just confirmed with our product team. Currently iHost supports adding SNZB-09P directly via Zigbee, but syncing it from eWeLink cloud will be supported in the October release. You can try adding the device directly on iHost for now. Thanks for your understanding!

Thanks for your prompt reply!
I will probably wait the October release.