Sonoff TX T2 EU unresponsive and offline without obvious reason

Hello.

The topic was posted in the HELP and feedback forum, it was not posted in the “free discussion” or any other non relative subforum.
What I posted IS NOT a software problem, so I cannot understand your suggestion about “especially software-related ones”, as I wrote down the behavior of your hardware.

I find it highly unprofessional unlisting my topic so that it is not visible to others. It seems you are not interested in feedback, not to mention HELP. You prefer to hide my topic so that other users cannot see it and become discouraged maybe. However, my other comment about a similar problem is fine because it was a comment under an existing topic and I suppose you cannot do the same, although I suppose you would love to.

Please get your English straight because it’s the only way we can communicate. Otherwise you will have to learn Greek or I will have to learn your language.
Raising (not rising) a ticket is not an option, I have written the reasons which you chose to ignore. It is 1 month since I opened a ticket, I got the first response 15 days later (!!!), and since then I have written 5 emails in an attempt to explain everything that I already wrote in the first email. Limited English understanding is a big problem with your support team, unwillingness to read the messages, these are the main reasons I am writing same things over and over again in 5 emails total and they keep answering about things I did not write, ignoring my previous messages.

I have not heard from your support since February 10. I had to send an email on February 15 telling your support they have not replied last 5 days. It is now 6 days later, no answer. Still I am stuck with a malfunctioning device of yours.

So raising a ticket is probably the worst option here. There are problems with language and it takes very long for this “timely support” to answer. This is nothing but a waste of time. In fact, I would not recommend raising a ticket to anyone.

So please relist my topic because maybe you cannot understand, maybe you do not have enough time, maybe you do not even care at all, somebody else though might give me a solution that you have failed to give me so far.

Thanks

1 Like