šŸ“±[Rolling with new releases ]eWeLink App Updates

Hi suarez23, here is the latest update. What weā€™re working on is that weā€™ll add power consumption to trigger like this:
If the power is lower than X, execute actions. While the power is higher than X is already available. Please kindly note that this feature will be available to models like POW Elite/Origin in August.

1 Like

Hi there, please raise a support ticket when you meet any issues in eWeLink App > Profile > Help & Feedback.

Hello Peter. Is there any progress in the suggestion I made? It is very useful and will help us in the use of this app. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks a lot!

Our team has evaluated this feature before. Itā€™s not only an App feature, but it also requires the support of the hardware. So we need to negotiate with the hardware team for a complete solution for it. Thanks for your patience.

Hi,
it would be nice to add ā€œDisplay asā€ icons for:

1. Heat pumps
  2. Gates (with 1 or 2 wings)
  3. Submersible pumps
  4. Water level indicators
  5. Antennas
  6. Satellites
1 Like
  1. Floor lamp
  2. Table lamp

The available device types are ā€˜Doorā€™ and ā€˜Water pumpā€™, which are close to ā€˜Gateā€™ and ā€˜Heat pumpā€™. As for the new icon ideas, weā€™ll note them down first. Thank you for the suggestions.

Hello Peter. I am not an engeneer, but as far as I understand, this feature is a software topic, and not a hardware topic. The hardware sends a signal: the door is open. Then the software starts counting the time, and after the time passes, then, if the signal it is still: the door is still open, or better, there has not been a close door signal, then do the following instructions (It is an example). I donā€™t see where it becomes a hardware topic. Can you explain this to me, please? I really apreciate your comments. Have a great day!

Set up a scenario: A opens for 30 minutes and executes action B

Then, starting the clock when A is turned on, and executing action B after 30 minutes, without determining whether A is one to be in the state of staying ON, is clearly not rigorous.

Suppose that during these 30 minutes, if the state of A changes as follows:
Second 0th: on ā€¦
Minute 1st: off ā€¦
Minute 5th: on ā€¦
Minute 10th: offline ā€¦
Minute 14th: off ā€¦
Minute 19th: on ā€¦
Minute 22nd: online ā€¦
Minute 26th: off ā€¦
Minute 28th: on ā€¦

It is not feasible to let the server (software) determine the state change during the 30 minutes, because between the 10th and 22nd minutes, the device loses contact with the server; if the device itself (hardware) is allowed to determine this, there is no such problem, and Device A only needs to be powered on to determine if its state is continuing, and at the 30th minute, give a reply to the server

what about zb devices sync?

Sync to what? More specific, please.

Hi Yitie,

Of course, I wasnā€™t exact. The problem is with my zigbee devices, I can use only with iHost or only from phone (by my zigbee hub) I canā€™t syncronize my zigbee devices one by one to host as I can wifi devices. Iā€™ts ok for me when I have to move all of devices to iHost, but after I need to reach all of these by phone too.

Regards
Zoltan

When setting the time period for Presence Simulation, I canā€™t set it overnight, i.e. from e.g. 10pm to 6am, it claims that the period is too short. I believe itā€™s quite obvious to set this feature continuously over a midnight.

If I understand your post correctly, that I think what you request is to sync your zigbee devices to the cloud to allow you to control or check the status from the eWeLink app, right?

Havenā€™t plan to do this, but we did do received some similar request.

If I understand your post correctly, that I think what you request is to sync your zigbee devices to the cloud to allow you to control or check the status from the eWeLink app, right?

Havenā€™t plan to do this, but we did do received some similar request.

I have got an advanced Plan. I would like to use the ewelink application for a smartphone and tablet. however, I have to log in again every time I use a smartphone and then I use a tablet. how does this work?

Our developer team is evaluating some ways to allow users to multi logging to different devices, like phones and the tablets at the same time, let you know if we have make progress.

By the way, itā€™s not a feature that related to the advanced plan.

I think users wanted to access to their zigbee devices from their phone and also from ihostā€¦ I use zbminis to control lights, but I canā€™t use from phone if paired to ihost and vica versa.

Or we can upload an image