[Restored] Is there currently a server outage?

Hi, I’m connected to Asia server, and noticed all my switches in all 3 houses are all offline.

Is there a major outage currently?

3 Likes

Me too at Korea.

1 Like

Me too at Bangladesh

1 Like

Hopefully it gets fixed soon. Thank you for sharing and confirming

1 Like

All devices which dont support LAN mode are offline and all devices offline if trying to connect from a different internet network in Pakistan.

1 Like

Me too at Turkey

Also here in Israel :disappointed:

Yup, from Thailand. R2 basic switches and B02 bulb seem to manage to connect to server a moment ago, but not stable. I could turn them on and off once, then the app on the phone seems to struggle to connect to server again.

Me too. There was no response from Japan either. I would like an explanation of the cause.

@ds1bhg @imran2w @clementprojects @UsmanHayat @yunusertugrul @huli2000 @jpkosoltrakul @hironoshin88

Sorry for the inconvenience, does this issue persist now?

It looks like there’s a jittery service in the Asia server as you guys reported, we’re still checking the exact period and the cause, but it doesn’t look like there’s anything abnormal so far.

Need some time to talk to AWS fellows, let you guys know if we address sth.

Hi

All my SONOFF devices can’t access into internet only on LAN NETWORK

Me too!

All devices which dont support LAN mode are offline and all devices offline if trying to connect from a different internet network in Pakistan…

Same here. Suddenly everything went offline and cannot access the devices from the ewelink App

No, everything ok now at Turkey

We’ve located it, it’s caused by a service upgrade of AWS server, lasted about 2 hours to 8:30 pm UTC, now it should be back to normal, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The devices will connect automatically and you don’t need to do anything, but some older devices, like those made 4-5 years ago, MAY need to be repaired manually.

Thank you. All back to normal now. First time in many years since this was encountered. Good to know that this is driven by AWS and now Ewelink

Things happens, thanks for your understanding.

Thank you very much. Japan is also in normal condition in 2 hours.