Connectivity issues

I have the following connectivity issue and would appreciate all the help you can give me.

When I open the app from my phone which is connected to the web through 5G or 4G the devices seem to be offline. When I do the same through the existing wifi on which the sonoff is connected they appear online. As a result I cannot operate them when I am not home.

Also on one of the switches the blue light is not on anymore.

Any help?

It seems that the device has disconnected from the cloud, please try to connect to a 2.4G WiFi to pair it again.

Thanks

Ioannis Zervos

Owner

m. +30 6946490390 |

a. Stockholm Str. 6, Rhodes | 85100 - Greece

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whιch they are addressed.

If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.

Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

P Before printing, please think about the impact it has on the environment

Στις Πέμ, 8 Δεκ 2022, 03:46 ο χρήστης Erin Lin via eWeLink Forum <notifications@ewelinkforum.discoursemail.com> έγραψε: