Problem connecting SNZB-05P to NSPanel Pro

Why can’t Sonoff SNZB-05P connect to NSPanel Pro?

Namely, I tried to add the Sonoff SNZB-05P to the NSPanel Pro (as a Zigbee Gateway), but I can’t do it at all. I don’t know what the problem is.

I note that SNZB-05P can be directly added to ZHA or MQTT to HA without any problems.

try adding via ewelink application

Tried it, but it doesn’t go through…I don’t know where I’m going wrong!

Do you have any other zigbee devices added to nspanel pro?

No!

I also tried to connect to the SONOFF Zigbee Bridge Pro by myself, but with no success…

I have a feeling that the SNZB-05P went into some mode…

I tried holding the reset button for more than 5 seconds, pressing the reset button 5 times in a row, etc. Unfortunately, nothing resulted.

Although both SNZB-05P, which I have, behave the same… So they won’t connect to eWelink, while they connect to HA without problems and work flawlessly.

does nspanel pro have an internet connection?

if you have other zigbee devices, try adding them to nspanel pro. if this is not possible, the error is with NSP

NSPanel works!

In nspanel pro start adding devices. on the sensor under the battery cover Press the button for 10 seconds. the device will go into pairing mode. the red diode should blink.

I have a feeling that the protocol between SNZB-05P and NSPanel is not harmonized…

When I start pairing, after pressing reset 10 s on the SNZB-5P, the red LED begins to change its state slightly (turning on and off), like this 5-6 times, then stops (remains lit), after which it changes its state again 5-6 times and he stops and so on in a circle

My nspanel pro also does not add the SNZB-05P sensor. This is a bug in the nspanel pro software. Report to support.

Please contact SONOFF on this issue: 📣 Please raise your ticket via the help center if help needed

Thx in advance.