NSPanel pro zigbee problem

Hello, I have an nspanel pro and zb01 switch which is three meters away and keeps losing connection. is it possible to change the channel on the panel to someone over 15 so that there is no confusion with wifi networks.

Hi,

I reported many problems (even the losing connection issues), but still no answer:

Highly suggest you guys rise a ticket via Support - SONOFF Official, and the customer service team from SONOFF will take the issue to hardware team to check.
Before that please updated all the devices to the latest firmware.

Your suggestion doesn’t work.

I reported everything on ticket #499346 on the 21st NOVEMBER/2022.

I’m supposing this device didn’t sell well, so they don’t care about fixing it, because the number of customers is very small.

Every feedback is treasure for us, i have forward this topic to SONOFF team for further checking, they will back to you ASAP, thanks for let me konw.

after updating nspanel pro to version 1.9.0 there was a problem with zigbee devices. devices go offline, scheduler doesn’t work.do you also have such a problem?

Since the day I bought the device, regardless of the version number, zigbee devices are offline and online when they are happy. The interesting part of the job is that it is a device with weak technical support that says open a ticket there, do it like this, and can’t do any help or fix.

1 Like