Power Consumption history

Why I can only see data about the power consumption history for 4 months only? I have Installed the devices from sep 2022 and I can only see Apr,May,Jun 2023.

Regards,
Greg

Hi Greg,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We apologize for the inconvenience you’ve experienced. In order to further investigate the situation, could you please provide us with the device ID of the specific device? It would be helpful for us to understand the device model and refer to its documentation to assist you in troubleshooting the issue.

We suspect that the limited availability of power consumption history data for only 4 months may be due to the storage duration of device data. However, with the device ID and additional information, we can provide you with more accurate information.

Please feel free to provide us with the requested details, and we’ll do our best to resolve the issue promptly.

This is what I care most 10015554f2 but I also use these:
1001555af8
10015552f2
10016925bc
100169014d
10015535ab

Thanks,
Greg

Hi Greg,

Thank you for providing the device ID. Based on the information you provided, we have identified the device model. According to the documentation, the device stores data for a duration of 6 months. Considering that you can only see data from April to June, as you mentioned, we recommend submitting a feedback ticket through the “Help & Feedback” section in the app.

When submitting the ticket, please ensure that you check the option “Upload corresponding information”. Our support team will assist you in further investigating and resolving this issue. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Stephen,

Can you help me with the ticket please?
I cannot find the place where I can submit it.
I use https://web.ewelink.cc and in the Feedback section it doesn’t give me the option to submit a ticket.

Thanks Greg.

I found it using the mobile app
thanks

1 Like

Hi Greg,

I appreciate your patience while we investigated the issue further. I apologize for any confusion caused by my previous responses. Upon reviewing the details with our customer support team, we have confirmed that your device can store data for 100 days, not 6 months as initially mentioned.

I apologize for any misunderstanding or inconvenience this may have caused. My earlier assumption was based on similar products from the manufacturer SONOFF, which do have a documented data storage duration of 6 months. However, in the case of your specific device, the protocol documentation indicates a data storage duration of 100 days.

Once again, I apologize for any confusion and appreciate your understanding.