Temperature from Sonoff is not displayed on graphs

Hi there, did you submit a support ticket? Please submit one if you haven’t cause we need to locate the issue with your device logs.

Hi,

I am having the same issue. Can read latest data, but the “History” graph is now blank

1 Like

Same here. Please raise a support ticket in eWeLink App and our support team will help look into it. Thank you.

Hi,

I have raised the ticket. Sent about 20 mails. No-one is replying.

Mr P M Mer

Hi,

Thanks alot

Please kindly investigate ASAP.

I love the APP, but require immediate feedback and a resolution to this please, ASAP.

Hi there, actually, our support team has already replied to your email. Could you check your inbox?

Hi,

Yes they have replied to say they are working on it… I am yet to receive any credible feedback as of yet. Please kindly assist ASAP

Hi,

Please see attached images.

The device is working, however, I am not getting any sort of historical data readings on the graphs since 19 May 2023.

Please please can you help rectify ASAP.

Please see attached

Sonoff3.png

So far we found the issue locates in the hardware, and we’re digging deeper for the root cause as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Hi,

Thanks so much.

As currently, the unit does work, temperature etc.

Its only on the historical graphs.

Thanks.

Mr P M Mer

Hi, was this issue ever resolved? Mine has just started doing the same thing, no graphs plotted.

Hi! I have TH16 Elite (THR316D) and probably after Sonoff firmware update (1.1 → 1.2) I can’t see temp./hum. graphs/history. Up to that moment, previous data is Ok.
Current values are visible and correct.
Both - on web and in app (v 5.1 & 5.2)

1 Like