Ihost won't connect with ewelink account

iHost is more alive than dead!
Managed to temporarily launch ewelink/ewelink-smart-home.
Then ewelink/ewelink-smart-home stopped responding - “Failed to control”.

So, ich habe Ersatzgerät, ewelink app verbunden,update 1.5.3, ewelink cube installiert alles ok. Aber led Licht immernoch rot, jetzt habe ich versucht zigbee Temperatur Sensor 02d,bei ersten Gerät ihost hat sofort gefunden. Aber bei Ersatzgerät nicht, mehrere sonoff zigbee Geräte probierte geht nicht. Zur schnellen gefreut. Langsam habe ich keine bock mehr. Hat einer Idee?

Hi, I bought a brand new ihost and having the exact problem. İhost is connected to internet. firmware 1.4.2. can not connect it to ewelink so can not update firmware.
Did anyone find a solution for this, I wrote to customer feedback but not a solution yet. Thanks in advance

Hi, we have made some changes based on your device ID, please try again

1 Like

Thank you very much. It is connected now. Much appreciated.

Hi Teki, can help me, I have same problem…

hi, can you login to the web page of iHost? please let me know the device ID, which can be found on Settings page

Hi any news?tq

how did you solve it? I have the same problem.

Can you help me?
my Device ID
1001e7af60

Ich habe einmal gelöscht und nochmal angemeldet. Dann war alles wieder da.

@liam.abd.hamid @gstome please let me know your firmware version, and please try to reset iHost by press the reset button for 10s, connect to Internet and try link your eWeLink account again. if problem persists, let me know your device ID and eWeLink account, you can just reply here or click my profile to send private message.

Hi Teki, i do reset, but still cannot LINK’, try to private msg u? didnt found the private msg on this page… tq

Tanks @Teki . It worked.

Hi @Teki I have the same problem I can’t link my ewelink account. I already tried reset still not working. My device ID 1001ec4d67 and the firmware 1.6.3

Hi @Teki I have the same problem.
cannot be upgraded either.
Device ID 1001e7ac6a
Firmware Version 1.4.1
The ewelink app answer: no new version.

and the tailscan page has no webui page

thanks Karoly

Please let me know your eWeLink account
The problem with the tailscan page not having a webui page will be fixed as soon as possible!

Ewelink account: grebeczk@gmail.com

I think the main problem the equipnt version too old.

Thanks!

By saying tailscan, did you mean tailscale?

Sorry yes! Tailscale