Ihost won't connect with ewelink account

We’ll fix the upgrade problem ASAP.
And the tailscale web ui is available in current firmware version of iHost.

and yet I miss you…. I

Yes.
The missing web ui is due to firmware version.
Current firmware version is 1.13.3.
We’ll fix it so you can upgrade without any problem.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

I was slow.
I understand now

Many thanks

1 Like

Hi @Teki I have the same problem, my ihost has the 1.4.1 firmware version and I can’t connect to ewelink. the Device ID is 1001e7ad80 and my account is marcelo@dinofre.com.br

Hi If anyone on older version not getting the update because you can’t connect to eWelink then more likely reason your router not allowing to connect to backend servers. You need to look at your firewall of router and set to warn or look at rules that blocking your iHost IP already blocked by a rule then remove that rule. This is what happened to me. I was not been able to link nor download docker apps etc.

From what we see.
The api connection to upgrade is fine.
Might be network problem.
Please post or send your system log to us so we can pinpoint the problem.

Hi

Thank for help!

I can’t make to copy the logs now becauase the ihost is 200 km away from me And Tailscale didn’t work.

The there are two ihosts in the same environment
one allows the update, the other does not.
the difference is that the error cannot be reached with the name ihost.local, only with the ip address.
Karoly

Network connection seems alright.
Still need the system log to pinpoint the problem.
Send it to when you’re home will do just fine.

@Teki Any help?

The upgrade problem should be fixed days ago.
Did you still unable to upgrade?

In My case don’t . I’ve not been updating and linking with EWeLink account. I’ve already been reset the device and checked the network configuration.

From above, your current iHost version is v1.4.1?
Please submit your eWeLink account, iHost device id and system log in here or in feedback.

Yes, It is 1.4.1
ewelink account: marcelo@dinofre.com.br
Device ID: 1001e7ad80

How can I export the system log for you?
Feedback form in the Ihost doesn’t work for me.

System log can be downloaded in the setting page here.

Send it via feedback, post it here or send it to me.

Hi. My Ihost is 1.4.1 too old I believe that this version doesn’t have this download log file. It doesn’t show for me. I just have the ewelink link option. Is there a way to enable it?

hi, we’ve done some changes on server end based on your device ID, do you mean you still unable to link eWeLink account?

We checked your api access and didn’t find any access information in recent two month.
Any error or problem occured when you login eWeLink account on iHost?
Is the internet connection of iHost works fine?

PastedGraphic-4.tiff (1.4 MB)
It’s the message error.
My Internet is working ok, the ihost is in the same network of my computer. Do I need to install ewelink dock before to link ewelink account?

detail:
PastedGraphic-1.tiff (79.3 KB)
I informed the right country (Brasil) but when I got the message error it changed to Chine.