How to Connect a new IHost with Ewelink Account?

How can i connect my new iHost wit my Ewelink Account? There is no Link button in the actual Firmware. There is no response from the Support.

You can’t. It’s no needed. Remember that your iHost is a local server that doesn’t need a cloud service (eWeLink account) to function.
Why do you ask?

I would like to transfer my existing WiFi devices from the Ewelink account to my IHost

Hey

You would need eWeLink Smart Home add-on to sync your wi-fi devices

That is not possible. iHost doesn’t support WiFi devices. You may want to sync those devices. Install eWeLink Smart Home add-on, use your eWeLink credentials, log in and sync. See the official guide, which is a bit outdated but still valid.
@ward
Apparently, at eWeLink no one cares about updating :tipping_hand_man:

That worked very well. But unfortunately not all devices are supported, 2 of my devices are not recognized, They work very well in the app on the mobile phone, but they are not recognized by IHost.

Nothing’s perfect.

Yes, unfortunately, but it was worth a try.

What are these two devices?

It is a TH16 with temperature and humidity sensor

Please provide the device id of the devices.
We’ll check if it supported or not.

Confirm that the LAN control option is set to on in the eWeLink app. How about firmware? Is it the latest version?

Firmware is: PSA-BHA-GL (3.5.0) Newest version
Device ID: 10001c63bd
Model: Sonoff THS from MAKER
Lan control switch is not available

What do you mean not available?
It’s not there or didn’t turn on?

Firmware is: PSA-BHA-GL (3.5.0) Newest version
Device ID: 10001c63bd
Model: Sonoff THS from MAKER
Lan control switch is not available

Jes there ist nö Switch top Turn one the lan Controlle

Yes, there ist nö Switch top Turn one the lan Control.

OK.
We confirmed that the firmware of the device 10001c63bd do not support LAN mode.
We’ll support it for WIFI in the next version of smart-home add-on.

@blaber
You need to wait. Nobody knows for how long since add-ons are not very frequently updated. Therefore, patience is highly recommended :pray:

Thank you for your support :slight_smile:

My pleasure :sunglasses: