Device control by two scenes

Could I control a single device with two different scenes? First Time I did it, response of my device was not correct.

Explain a little bit more plz?

Yes and No, No and Yes.
It all depends on the device and what these scenes are supposed to do…

I have a ceiling lamp connected to a Mini R4, controlled by a physical switch and by a distant S-mate 2, via a scene. That’s how it worked correctly. I then added a scene to turn on the lamp by acting on another room whose lighting is controlled by a Basic RF Switch. When this device is turned on, the scene manages to turn on the lamp connected to the Mini, but it immediately turns off again.

Tks.
I have a ceiling lamp connected to a Mini R4, controlled by a physical switch and by a distant S-mate 2, via a scene. That’s how it worked correctly. Now, I added a second scene to turn on that ceiling lamp from another room whose lighting is controlled by a Basic RF Smart Switch. When this device is turned on, the new scene should manage to turn on the lamp connected to the Mini, and so it does, but it immediately turns off again.
Why Mini R4 does not remain on, not having act in any other way to modify it’s status?

Your help si appreciated.

Sent using Zoho Mail

---- El lun., 15 abr. 2024 01:11:09 -0500 notifications@ewelinkforum.discoursemail.com escribió ----