Customer experience

Philips Hue (LWA101) is fully compatible with Amazon Echo.
And it’s a Zigbee device.

Oh, i see, it’s a cool-warm light without RGB feature, have checked with SONOFF team aimed to supported in August (if everything goes well) or September, some tricky part needed to finished to compatible with this series.

1 Like

Even if the Philips is not strictly following the standard protocol, the other brands can handle it and make it compatible:

1 Like

Planned available in August, if everything goes well. :beers:

Hey there, @Daniel_Zhan from SONOFF team will contact with you and work out a solution together with you.

Nice @yitie !

And when will iHost, ZB Bridge-P and NSPanel Pro be compatible with Tuya zigbee devices ?
As nowdays there is a lot of Tuya products, this compatibility is trivial.
Every review I see about Sonoff Zigbee Bridges they say as bad thing the lack of compatibility.

At least the most commum products from ZEMISMART, MOES, AVATTO, AUBESS, GIRIER, or other famous manufacturers. Or at least one of each category of product.
I am sure if you make compatible for example the products below, a lot of people from Brazil will change from Zigbee Tuya HUB to Sonoff. I don´t have them, maybe they are already compatible, but I see these products on stores:

1 Like