Changelog for 1.2.1 TRVZB firmware

Is there the list of changes available?

1 Like

As far as I can tell, a new item in Device Setting :slight_smile:

It has just been updated. The device card does not show this parameter.
BTW, why is the update only offered to one TRVZB? I have 5 of them. Does anyone know?

Unfortunately, only one of my three devices was updated.

I think that the server is currently under load and that the update will reach all devices during the day.

New item not working :frowning:

I think it is necessary to update firmware for other devices as well, so that everything is synchronized and works properly!

Just be patient!

I don’t see any change after the update either.

That is why I asked eWeLink about the changelog. No answer so far.
Updates for two TRVZBs were revealed today. They will join the unit updated yesterday. The other two are still waiting.

@ward Problem: Updates triggered from eWeLink Web start and don’t finish. There’s a need to look into this as it makes no sense.

1 Like

the change took effect only after the bridge was updated.

Indeed, you are right. There’s even an unannounced update to NSPanel Pro. As usual, you have to practice disabling the screensaver and reboot before the panel updates.

I have V1.1.5 Firmware on all my iHost based TRVZBs. The iHost is saying 1.1.5 is up to date. When will 1.2.1 be available with this configuration? I’d like to try the external sensor feature.

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: eWeLink app won’t see firmware updates

Here I’d like to cue SONOFF guys @Daniel_Zhan @Archarr for more info about firmware since the TRVZB is a SONOFF devices.

Apparently, something strange is happening with the firmware, as if it were a pilot version.

Now I don’t have the item “Temp. Display from External Sensor” at all.

Hello, the following new features are supported in V1.2.1:

1. Support setting valve opening percentage when added to ZBBridge-P, NSPanel Pro, iHost, and ZBBridge-U.
  2. Support setting external sensor, allowing SNZB-02, SNZB-02D, and SNZB-02P to be used as a reference temperature for the TRVZB.
    *Currently only supported on ZBBridge-P.

Clarify the case that you met further.

please refer to the changelog of TRVZB. It depends on what Zigbee gateway you use. The external sensor feature is available if you use ZBBridge-P as the coordinator of TRVZB. We are working hard on NSPanel Pro, ZBBridge-U, and iHost to support this feature. expected to release the update in DEC.

1 Like