Very complicated interface to temporarily change temperature

In our summer house, I have 5 TH10s that control the temperature in a bedroom, a living room, a bathroom, a laundry room and a food cellar. These start and turn off radiators when the temperature falls below/above: 14, 14, 14, 10 and 8 degrees. When we occasionally go to the cottage in the winter, I change the temperature of 2-3 of them to 18-22 degrees, which is incredibly strange in the eWeLink app. It is not possible (as in other apps) just to change the temperature by spinning and thus choosing a desired temperature, but requires more than 10 clicks: enter two temperatures and click save three times to temporarily change the temperature to e.g. 22 degrees. For every desired room!

So if I want to change the temperature of three rooms for one night, I have to click over 30 times, enter 6 temperatures and click save 9 times. Same thing the next day to set back to 14 degrees. Can you please change it so you can only spin a temperature or tell me what I don’t understand?

I’m guessing that there are many people who have two temperatures that they switch between: home/away, so that could also be a solution.

1 Like

It sounds like you need a function to copy all the configuration items of AUTO mode and apply them to other similar devices :thinking:

I think a better solution would be if the interface was better. Why should it take 10 clicks (for navigation, 2 times to enter the temperature and 3 clicks on the Save button) to change from 12 to 21 degrees? A better solution is to make it possible to click edit and change a temperature directly.

1 Like

I have a similar problem. I am using it for pool and hot tub control with the selection determined by valve positions. I may want the hot tub at 103.5F for adults, 100F when children are present. For the pool it could be 82F or 89F also depending if the children are visiting. I may need to change this choice several times per day. It seems that ‘scenes’ cannot change temperature. and needing to enter 2 multidigit numbers and multiple saves hourly makes no sense. I would have thought that I could add multiple ‘AUTO’ temperature configurations with different names and then either manually choose the active config or if I had a problem like the original poster I could add "tap to perform’ triggers to switch the configs on multiple temperature devices.

Is it not possible to make 2 auto scenes with desired temp for all rooms - for example - 1 scene, where temp is 14 degrees and another where temp (for same room) is 20 degrees, then make 2 manual (tap to perform) scenes (called “home” and “away”, for example), which triggers necessary scenes off and needed ones on? - that way you will be able to do your desired thing with just 1 click.
Or am I thinking wrong?

1 Like