Temperature sensor and time range

Good evening, I would like to create a scene between 8 and 22 with a snzb-02d temperature sensor which, once it exceeds a certain level, turns on a socket where a dehumidifier is connected, while if it falls below another value, it turns off. the scene doesn’t work if i set the time range, while i put h24 it works fine. Some of you have made a scene similar to mine and it works fine, thanks to all who will help me understand my mistake and how to fix it.

Hey there, 📣 Please raise your ticket via the help center if help needed

This forum is primarily used for user interaction and free discussion, we highly recommend raising a ticket if you meet any issues, especially software-related ones (APP & other portals $ cloud services), and guidelines needed via the eWeLink help center web portal https://help.ewelink.cc/hc/en-us or feedback channel in the App, and if it’s an issue related to SONOFF devices, rising a ticket here Support - SONOFF Official is the best way to get response timely.

We will gradually reply to the topics under the existing “help & feedback” category and unlist them. After that, we will close the “help & feedback” category and no longer reply to related topics. This will allow us to spend more time discussing about ideas and feature requests.

Let’s build a forum with funs and ideas, thank you for your understanding, deeply.