Status do DUAL R3 no eWeLink Web

Quando será que veremos os canais do Sonoff DUAL R3 separadamente? Hoje só é possível visualizar o CANAL 1 nos gráficos dos dois canais.

Could you please provide us with a screenshot of how Dual R3 is displayed on the eWeLink web?

Olá Erin,
Comigo ocorre o mesmo problema.
Apena no Dashboard está separado.
Nas configurações e estatísticas de consumo, não é possivel distinguir.

Let me check with our DUAL R3, get back to you ASAP.

Hi @marciolenharo , @joseni_no , is it OK that I reply to you guys in English? and I will try to translate my post into Portuguese by using the translate tools, maybe not accuracy enough.

When the DUAL R3 working on the SWITCH mode, it will display as two separate tile in the eWeLink web, just like @marciolenharo 's picture, all of them are with the same device name on the up-left corner of the tile and the setting tile, but I think what confused you is that the CHANNEL’s name isn’t displayed on the setting tile and the settings is mis-arranged together, isn’t easy to tell which is for device and which is for the CHANNEL only, actually the inching mode and power-on state are for the CHANNEL selected, others are all for the device itself.

We will find a way to optimize the display issue to make it more clearly to tell, free to let me know any other question you may have.

-----below are translation by the tools-----
Hi @marciolenharo , @joseni_no , posso responder-vos em inglês? e vou tentar traduzir o meu post para português utilizando as ferramentas de tradução.

Quando o DUAL R3 trabalha no modo SWITCH, será exibido como dois azulejos separados na web eWeLink, tal como na imagem de @marciolenharo, todos eles estão com o mesmo nome de dispositivo no canto esquerdo do azulejo e o azulejo de ajuste, mas penso que o que o confunde é que o nome do CHANNEL não é exibido no azulejo de definição e as definições estão mal definidas em conjunto, não é fácil dizer qual é o dispositivo e qual é apenas para o CHANNEL, na realidade o modo de inching e o estado de ligação são para o CHANNEL seleccionado, outros são todos para o próprio dispositivo.

Encontraremos uma forma de optimizar a questão da visualização para que seja mais clara, livre de me informar de qualquer outra questão que possa ter.

Hello @yitie,

I understand, but the way it is presented today on ewelink web, it is not functional for the purpose of consumption statistics and channel configuration.

Ideally, it would work like the mobile App, which presents statistics and individualized settings by channel.

Yes, agree, the tile display and setting arrangement need to be optimized.
But the protocol used by the web is different from the one of App, so it will need some time to customize the APIs and tiles for the Web.

Same discuss here, eWelink web - #2 by yitie

Hi @yitie ,
Do you have any date when this will be fixed?

Thanks
Pas

Already in the request list. I’ll be back and update when the date is confirmed.