SNZB-02P refresh

I have recognised that SNZB-02P refresh only humidity value ín every 5 seconds not temperature. What can I do?

Which one is right? It’s totally unreliable.

It is not that bad. After all, these sensors, by definition, do not have laboratory precision. I put two SNZB-02Ps side by side. After 2 hours, it looked like this:

The differences are not significant, although they could be smaller. The app shows exactly the same readings as eWeLink Web. Perhaps the measurement didn’t refresh for you.
@ward Maybe firmware fixes will improve the SNZB-02P performance?

1 Like

Hey,

It would depend on Sonoff’s plan on this.

I’m guessing that, as usual with eWeLink, there are no such plans for the time being, right?

We do not develop firmware for Sonoff. Sonoff has its team for this. But iHost/NSPanel Pro are exceptional.

Wow! Good to know this.
Sonoff refers to this forum, though. It is difficult to find out because you do not provide any information on how it is organised and linked. This is not a normal situation, to put it mildly. To describe it bluntly, it’s pretty fucked up.

1 Like

What about SONOFF Zigbee Bridge Ultra?

What about it? We’re discussing the SNZB-02P’s here :slight_smile:

Who is making firmware for it?

The same team who make firmware for iHost and NSPanel Pro?

No, there are two separate teams if I understood correctly.

I know that there are two separate teams :wink:

Firmware for Sonoff devices creates the Sonoff team.

Except iHost and NSPanel Pro.

Damn right!

1 Like

Sorr I don’t have that information at the moment.

I know it is not a precizied product, but does not refresh in time as was in advertisement and shows different temp in the app and NSpanel pro.