Push notification few minutes later

Hello,
Well push notifications are working fine. But i get the push notification on my after few minutes. I can see the notifications immediately in my app. App has all permission.
Samsung galaxy s20, android.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks
R

Hi there, what type of push notification are you referring to? Sensors or cameras? By the way, did you mean that when you’re openning the App, you receive notifications right away, but when the phone screen is locked, you get them after a few minutes right?

Hello, same problem for me when the screen is sleeping. If not sleeping, I get push notifications immediatly.
Is there a get around to this ?

Hi, same problem for me when the screen is sleeping. If not sleeping, I get push notifications immediatly.

Hi there, does this delay occur to other Applications’ push notifications? Or it only happens to the eWeLink App when the screen is sleeping? Are you using an Android device?

Hello Pierre, does the delay occur to other applications as well? If it only happens to eWeLink App, how long does the issue last? By the way, what eWeLink App version you’re running?

Hello guys, if you are using Android devices and this issue only happens to eWeLink App, please unintall the original eWeLink App, and download this apk to install again.
https://qiye.aliyun.com/alimail/openLinks/downloadMimeMetaDiskBigAttach?id=netdiskid%3Av001%3Afile%3ADzzzzzzNqZR%3BUAQUXnv5Y5VJvy6OAElq0lHH%2Bg%2FSa9ajWfz6dgpliUe%2FI9YmEBtAYKeRkhlDDFrHLB2wUsMr939mbeRyfkpo6X%2BkCC0xvcce4joo87Sb2nSPDCFzVakEyCLwwjbcEXmleX1RXOY9eyWC7BzwFBDJ5g%3D%3D

Hello, i’m using the version of eWelink v 4.26.3 and it happens only when the screen is sleeping ( some time ( ? ) after being extinguished ) . Only with eWelink app. I’m using 3 BOSCH cameras and there is not this issue using Bosch appli for them.
By the , concerning the APK you are encouraging to download, is it multilanguage ?

Yep, it supports multilanguage. Same as the App you’re using now.

unfortunatly , since my last post , nothing has been improved.: if my screen is asleep, I don’t get any push notifications from eWelink . And this happens only with eWelink app ( I’ve got the last update as usual).
Any other app wakes up the notification when they send push notifs. And then the eWelink notifs work for a while, until the screen is getting to sleep…

Hi Pierre, have you downloaded and installed the APK? If you’ve done and the issue persists, please feel free to raise a support ticket in eWeLink App > Profile > Help & Feedback > Feedback.

Thank you for your help. But when I try to dnld the apk the reply is : “The specified file cannot be found.”
What can I do ?

I’m using galaxy s20 ultra and have delayed notification. Sometimes 30 minutes. Is varying from 2 to 30 minutes. Never getting notifications on time. Tried everything i could find on forums. Probably used 15 hours searching around. Now i am trying “AOD” Always On Display. Its a setting on my phone that can show time and notifications on screen and it keeps the screen from going to sleep. Probably uses a lot of battery. Will get back to you when i have tested it.

Hi guys,

To help you resolve this issue, please follow the steps below to check the battery option for our app. If you find that the battery option is set to “Restricted”, you can change it to “Optimized” or “Unrestricted” to receive push notifications.

1. Hold your Samsung mobile phone and find the eWeLink App icon on the desktop.

2. Long press the app icon to see a small pop-up window.

3. Click on the “Info” button in the upper right corner.
    ​
    lQLPJxJGSelS1SbNAT7NAZGwxeI9D31fpOUEKDyfqUB1AA_401_318

4. Check the battery options for the app.

​
5. If the battery option is “Optimized” or “Unrestricted”, the app can receive push notifications while it’s in the foreground. If it’s set to “Restricted”, you will need to change it to “Optimized” or “Unrestricted” to receive push notifications.
​
samsung 3

It’s best receive push notifications from our app at all times to set the battery option to “Unrestricted.” If you prefer to conserve battery life, you can set it to “Optimized,” but keep in mind that you won’t receive push notifications when the app is closed or running in the background. I hope this explanation helps!

Please know that we value your feedback and take your concerns seriously. If you have any further questions or issues, please don’t hesitate to let us know via support tickets.

Thank you

This changes nothing for me. Changed this long time ago. I’m having problem with two apps. Ewelink and eye4/Okam. All other brand apps working fine. Beginning to suspect that it is restrictions that Android developers give these apps.

May I know which play store did you download the eWeLink App?

Downloaded from the link you gave sometime ago : https://qiye.aliyun.com/alimail/openLinks/downloadMimeMetaDiskBigAttach?id=netdiskid%3Av001%3Afile%3ADzzzzzzNqZR%3BUAQUXnv5Y5VJvy6OAElq0lHH%2Bg%2FSa9ajWfz6dgpliUe%2FI9YmEBtAYKeRkhlDDFrHLB2wUsMr939mbeRyfkpo6X%2BkCC0xvcce4joo87Sb2nSPDCFzVakEyCLwwjbcEXmleX1RXOY9eyWC7BzwFBDJ5g%3D%3D

Please have a read on https://dontkillmyapp.com/
Various smartphone manufacturers have various app killing systems and all need to be configured differently. This website quite sums up how to change app killing systems in that way that apps will perform better or even completely fine.

Already tried this. Nothing improved…

Hi guys. Exactly the same problem I have. If the smartphone is in sleep mode, not all notifications are received. For example, the opening of the door does not occur, only the closing. Sometimes they come late. I gave all rights to the program. Tried everything. The problem is only with Ewelink, other programs work fine. With the active state of the smartphone, everything works correctly.

1 Like