Push notification few minutes later

Hello,
Well push notifications are working fine. But i get the push notification on my after few minutes. I can see the notifications immediately in my app. App has all permission.
Samsung galaxy s20, android.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks
R

Hi there, what type of push notification are you referring to? Sensors or cameras? By the way, did you mean that when you’re openning the App, you receive notifications right away, but when the phone screen is locked, you get them after a few minutes right?

Hello, same problem for me when the screen is sleeping. If not sleeping, I get push notifications immediatly.
Is there a get around to this ?

Hi, same problem for me when the screen is sleeping. If not sleeping, I get push notifications immediatly.

Hi there, does this delay occur to other Applications’ push notifications? Or it only happens to the eWeLink App when the screen is sleeping? Are you using an Android device?

Hello Pierre, does the delay occur to other applications as well? If it only happens to eWeLink App, how long does the issue last? By the way, what eWeLink App version you’re running?

Hello guys, if you are using Android devices and this issue only happens to eWeLink App, please unintall the original eWeLink App, and download this apk to install again.
https://qiye.aliyun.com/alimail/openLinks/downloadMimeMetaDiskBigAttach?id=netdiskid%3Av001%3Afile%3ADzzzzzzNqZR%3BUAQUXnv5Y5VJvy6OAElq0lHH%2Bg%2FSa9ajWfz6dgpliUe%2FI9YmEBtAYKeRkhlDDFrHLB2wUsMr939mbeRyfkpo6X%2BkCC0xvcce4joo87Sb2nSPDCFzVakEyCLwwjbcEXmleX1RXOY9eyWC7BzwFBDJ5g%3D%3D

Hello, i’m using the version of eWelink v 4.26.3 and it happens only when the screen is sleeping ( some time ( ? ) after being extinguished ) . Only with eWelink app. I’m using 3 BOSCH cameras and there is not this issue using Bosch appli for them.
By the , concerning the APK you are encouraging to download, is it multilanguage ?

Yep, it supports multilanguage. Same as the App you’re using now.