Problem with sharing device

Hi,

I have a little problem: I can’t share any of my home devices with my family accounts.
The app popping up the massage “Unable to share due to device security protection”.

How can I solve this issue?

I’m from Israel.

Thanks in advance,
Nimrod.

Hi there, we apologize for the inconvenience you are facing. To better assist you, could you please let us know which user account you are trying to share the devices with? You can send me a private message with the details, and I’ll be able to quickly help you troubleshoot the problem.

How can I send you a PM?

Please click on my profile picture and then you can see the Message option.

I don’t have this option, please check about the user I want to share with npirkes.b3@gmail.com

Hi there, thank you for providing the information. The account registered with the email (npirkes.b3@gmail.com) is associated with a country other than Israel. May I know which country it is?

Please let me know so I can further assist you with the sharing issue.

Both email are mine and they are both in Israel.

Is there any memories that you select the different country/region when you registered the account with those two email addresses?

We are strictly following the related laws or policies like GDPR, which is not allow to share data between two account with different country/region.

HI! I have same issues. my accounts from 1 country, but I can’t share devices. can you help me with this? Also,- I doesn’t have option to text you message directly on this Web-site

This forum is primarily used for user interaction and free discussion, we highly recommend raising a ticket if you meet any issues, especially software-related ones (APP & other portals $ cloud services), and guidelines needed via the eWeLink help center web portal https://help.ewelink.cc/hc/en-us or feedback channel in the App, and if it’s an issue related to SONOFF devices, raising a ticket here Submit a ticket : ITEAD Customer Care Center is the best way to get response timely.

We will gradually reply to the topics under the existing “help & feedback” category and unlist them. After that, we will close the “help & feedback” category and no longer reply to related topics. This will allow us to spend more time discussing about ideas and feature requests.

Let’s build a forum with funs and ideas, thank you for your understanding, deeply.