[Pilot feature testing]View your SONOFF camera on echo show and Google Nest hub

Hi Thomas,
Thanks for the feedback and pictures,
Checked with our NEST hubs, repeat the steps view camera streaming and live video form Google news, works well so far.
Will continue to go deeper and keep you informed if we find anything.

Hello,

I tried the new feature using several sonoff cameras showing perfectly on my nest hub device.

Besides some minor delay between video streaming and real time all is working perfectly.

A feature to consider, can we stream several cameras on display? Like when giving command to show door and entrance cameras.

Best regards.

Elie

Hi there!

Just got my cameras today and set it up…they work great and the feed shows fine on my echo shows (show8 & show5)! So far so good, no cutting off yet! However, I get some wierd pulsating sounds coming from the feed…not sure if that’s the camera or the integration?

Hi there, welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the feedback and suggestion, for now NEST only allow one-channel video treaming at the same time, but we are try to make this happen on eWeLink web(https://web.ewelink.cc), stay tuned and feel free to reach us if any issues or ideas.

Hello, welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the feedback, the ‘sound’ you mentioned is always on when streaming?

Hello guys.

Unfortunately I have a problem with my camera. I have the new version with cloud service and I want to connect it to my Google nest hub. When it starts, first it gets into idle mode. I press live video and the indicator is green and mentions live, but the screen is black.

Any help please!?

Hi there, may I get your device ID? I streamed my cam on Google Nest Hub and it turned out working great. Is your WiFi network stable enough? By the way, is the camera showing online on your Google Home App?

Sure here it is a63001f32f. Yes, there are no issues with it. I even restarted it, changed the WiFi to another one but seemed that nothing changed.
Camera is showing online in the Google app, I can use it with no problems from the ewelink app.
Let me know if other information is required.