[FREE DISSUSSION]What's the most deserving feature in the camera system?

Hey guys, we are working on more features on the camera, and feedback and suggestion from you is worth most like always, so let’s start form this free discussion,
What’s the most deserving feature in the camera system?

You maybe want to download videos, send notifications, the night version, clearer pixels, and many others…

Share your ideas with us and inspire more, maybe will make it happen.

1 Like

We are in the middle of the pilot feature testing ‘View your SONOFF camera on echo show and Google Nest hub’, and I’d like to share some great pictures form our users who are enrolled earlier, find more [Pilot feature testing]View your SONOFF camera on echo show and Google Nest hub

A useful function for privacy (indoor camera) would be the possibility of stopping/resuming visual and acoustic monitoring with Alexa and IFTTT: “If I enter home, stop monitoring.” and/or “Alexa, turn camera 1 off!” and the contrary.

1 Like

Add pinch-zoom to the eWeLink-app!

We need a real full screen mode. Currently there are two frames around the video container (1 black & 1 white) This makes the video a lot smaller than my iOS screen.

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum and thanks for sharing your feedback! We noted the zooming and full screen viewing features down first. We will keep you posted if there are any new updates.