Nspanel v1.3.1 stuck on upgrading in app

New NSpanel, ewelink offered update to 1.3.1
Panel working and control also working via app. However app is permanently showing upgrading. Is this normal?

I have the same issue.

I have the same issue: Upgrade from 1.3.0 to 1.3.1 never shows completed on the app.

Also noticed that if I dont disturb the upgrade process, I am getting the attached error in ewelink app on the next day (it could be 24 hrs after I click to Upgrade)

@jaysweb @youri.nijsten @makriscc
Hi there,
Please upgrade the NSPanel with the tool I attached. (additional video is also for your reference)
Video link
Download Tool
More info needs to be paid attention to:

1. Make sure the desktop and your NSPanel are connected to the same WIFI/router/LAN.
  2. while the NSpanel shows a blue screen, the status of it may display as “offline” in the tool, it is normal behavior, please don’t worry.
1 Like

Hello @StephenJ

Can you please attach the OTA Update tool also?
I could only find the video from your post.

Also kindly confirm if this was tested in EU and if in ewelink app the status shows as Completed after this process?

-Thanks!

Hi there,

Yes, it was tested in EU and it can work.
Using this tool, you can update NSPanel to the latest version.
Please download the tool HERE

1 Like

@StephenJ thank you for the tool, however I didn’t try it since the latest update 1.4.0 has worked for me now and Status showing Latest Version.

Thanks again.

Thank you for the tool, this works for me, it solved the “System Data Error” mesage from 1.2.1 to 1.4 version.

1 Like

Support and Nspanel pro??

I somehow turned on the ADB function in the panel and then restored the panel to version 1.4 and now I don’t want to download the update to version 1.5 where websites work, does anyone have the ota update version 1.5? can it be fixed somehow? please help

There is no solution to the problem. I have exactly the same problem.

Hi Stephen, i have same problem upgrading my NSPANEL from 1.3.0 to 1.4.0.
The video link does not work. So not sure how to run software tool.

Hello, I have the same problem updating from 1.3.1 to 1.4.0. as I launch the update the nspanel remains on upgrading and runs endlessly. On ewelink it remains blocked while updating.
As I restart the electricity, it remains in version 1.3.1 but the temperature widget and thermostat are not displayed.

Hi krisovv i gave exactly the same issues

Hi, I have the same problem updating from 1.3.1 to 1.4.0. Does anyone know what it means?

also having the same issue updating to 1.4.0 from 1.3.0

I’m only updating as my widgets and thermostat interface has disappeared so assuming this may fix the issue, very annoying as it controls my entire UFH and rads in my house

Hi,

I have brand new 2 pcs NSPanel, delivered with 1.2.1 firmware. After adding NSPanel in my app, i get information about firmware update to 1.4.0. I have wait 10 hours and still have same information: Updating. I tried update using PC software NSPanel_upgrade_tool_V1.4.0.zip I see my device in offline mode but i still can install update, but after 30 min waiting i get error. At least i turned of fuse to reset both device and after i started again updating process started again automatically.

What can i do now? i can’t use buttons to turn on and off lights in my room.

Please help

1 Like

There is a reset buttin at bottom. You can push this with pointed item. This will give you some functionality after reset. Buttons will wirk but no temperture setting available.

1 Like

Thanks! It works! Should i try again update my 2pcs NSPanel? How long i takes through NSPanel_upgrade_tool ? In this app both NSPanels are in offline mode… why? Device mode: E32-MSW-NX Version 1.2.1.

It wont upgrade i tried.
I think there is isdue with update software

1 Like