Nspanel temperature with decimals

@Daniel_Zhan Daniel_Zhan are you still discussing on the topic with your colleagues ? Because the thermostat is still not a thermostat. And it’s really, really annoying. You guys just make promises.

1 Like

Yo tambien necesito una solucion.
Por lo menos que la histeresis sea de 1 grado (+1), no de 2 (±1) como ahora.
Esto ahora no es un termostato.
Tambien debe apagar el dispositivo cuando apague el termostato.
Gracias.

2 Likes

The NS PANEL is not usable as a room thermostat, it is not accurate enough. I appreciate decimals may be difficult but why do you not have +/- zero? At least it may work then!

4 Likes

Any feedback? Thank you

1 Like

still wait. …

1 Like

@PeterGoGo has replied to this problem and asked us to contact Sonoff, it required their involvement. I used Facebook and messenger, the more people request it the more likely it will be implemented.

1 Like

@Daniel_Zhan

I also agree and need this feature. To allow for decimal in the setting of the thermostat
Also:
Ability start lower than 16
Send an off signal when you select disable on the thermostat. Currently the action device remains on.
@Daniel_Zhan

2 Likes

any news any update

1 Like

Any updates on this topic? Can be updated Temp Accuracy to 0.5 not 1 degree

1 Like

Guys, as already answered by @yitie on NOVEMBER, on the link below, the problem is because the internal temperature sensor’s precision is limited by the chip itself which don’t have decimal supported.

So, doesn’t matter how many times you raise this question, it will never be fixed.

i have external sensor with decimal BUT the code doesnt have loop 0.5. its so simpe to change the step of code to 0.5 but after 1 year stil wait this update.

1 Like

This is probably bullshit. Give us the name of the “themperature sensor”. I don’t believe sensors exist with just 1C° steps.

I agree. Both Sonoff and Ewelink are just :poop: companies it seems. They don’t care.

The only explanation is that Sonoff and Ewelink are :poop: companies and they don’t care. It cannot be that they got this far and are not capable of solving this.

The thermostats are unusable in their current setup. It is very disappointing that nobody from Sonoff replies to this thread even if to say it cannot be done? @Daniel_Zhan

We are evaluating such an optimization. I believe it will be implemented in the next following update.

3 Likes

This is great news :+1:

On Firmware V 2.0 released yesterday (NSPannel Pro), the changelog is saing:

Thermostat function optimization. Improved temperature control accuracy, the minimum adjustable unit is 0.5; added ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons; optimized thermostat interface

1 Like

Here we are talking about NSPanel not the PRO version

3 Likes