Nspanel temperature with decimals

Please add decimals for the temperature of Nspanel like TH16/10
Because 1 degree offset is too big (actually 2 degrees). Because if i set the room temp to 21°C the heat system will be started at 20°C and will be off at 22°C.

14 Likes

Loops @Daniel_Zhan

1 Like

Please add this function.
use an external zigbee sensor (supports decimal temperature) but nspanel only sees integer values which is nonsensical (the same problem is in scenes)

4 Likes

Please add this function so useful

3 Likes

please add decimal input. this is necessary for the heater scenes

6 Likes

how can insert one decimal at temperature. what dο you mean loops? from interface can i to insert one decimal?

1 Like

For as I know, the inter temperature sensor’s precision is limited by the chip itself which don’t have decimal supported.
May be a external sensor is a good choice.

Loops means forward this topic to Daniel who from hardware team for further dig.

1 Like

“set the room temp to 21°C the heat system will be started at 20°C and will be off at 22°C
Please check that because is too much
Temperature should be stable around 21°C. Start at 20,5 and off at 21

9 Likes

If you are using the built-in sensor, it will definitely be inaccurate because the external load will cause the relay to heat up.

I’m speaking about the thermostat software in NSPanel Pro, not hardware.
I use a zigbee temp & hum sensor and It’s accurate.
If i set temperature at 21ºC in the panel, it starts the heater when its receive temperature under 20ºC and turn off when temperature is above 22ºC. Then the oscilation of temperature in the room is from 19ºC to 22º.
I suggest to change this feature and set a lower range. In this case starts under 21º and turn off over 21,5º

8 Likes

We will discuss and evaluate your feature request.

5 Likes

I’m looking forward to the arrival of this feature. In this way, using the thermostat feature increases my energy cost. For this reason, I do not use it. Example If the room temperature is lower than 22.0 degrees, it should be turned on, if it is higher than 22.5 degrees, it should be closed.

7 Likes

The thermostat function is not easy to use, there is no possibility to enter decimals. Please add that the decimal precision display can be set to 0.5±.

Also, please show the actual temperature on the display. Ex: 20.3 C

7 Likes

Please!
Please

5 Likes

happy to get 0.5 deg C increments as my existing thermostat - I also need the low temperature to go down to 14 deg. As I need a base temperature of 15 deg C in my house.

4 Likes

after 3 months and the problem didnt solved.
please insert step 0.5
i instal external device with 1 decimal to read the temperaturr but you must be to change the code

5 Likes

Please we want to use the panel as a thermostat,
Decimals will be really really useful.
Both temperature shown and temp accuracy.

But for sure we need an answer if the device is capable of doing that, or how much time will it take for you to fix it.
thank you.

2 Likes

The problem still persist.
Please make it compatible with decimal support.
regards
J

3 Likes

Добрый день. Приобрел NS Panel Pro взамен обычной NS Panel. Искренне надеялся, что установки термостата будут с десятичными дробями, как в настройках реле TH16.

2 Likes

I guess you are still discussing the topic because it’s still not +/-1° like it should be