No ewelink devices on ihost

Thanks for this! I strugled a long time trying to sync WIFI devices fom ewelink to iHost. I always got “No devices” when trying to sync with iHost ewelink plugin. After switching off my 5Ghz ssid on my Unifi UDM and then syncing everything worked. Might have something to do with the fact that I have different SSID’s on 5 and 2.4Ghz

1 Like

Hello, I’m with the same problem. I have all my wifi devices connected to a guest network on a TPLink mesh network ( TPLink P9 ) and I have no devices showing up on the docker installation on Ihost. Is this due to the guest Network? Can you help me solve this without changing to a different network ( I use this guest network to all the devices I have, solar panels etc)

Please be sure that the iHost and the wifi devices are on the same LAN, you can try to ping the wifi devices from your PC to see if it is successful or not.

1 Like

I found the problem. Even connected via cable the Guest wifi is isolated from the rest the network ( that is generally good in this case not ) and I can’t change the settings. Thanks TP-Link