Interlock rotation…

Would there be a way to setup my 4CH PRO such that interlink rotated between the 4 switches?
ie. Switch 1 on for 3 mins, switch one off and switch 2 goes on for 3 mins…… and so on rotating between which one is active?

It says scenes and schedules do not work when enabled so figured it wasn’t worth playing that way but curious anyone experience.

Thanks,
Rob

1 Like

Hi, Bob, trigger between channels in a device is not allowed due to protection of the device, but we know that lots of scenarios need this feature and we starting to find a way to make this available, changes needed of device and app both.

May I know more about how you use this device? thanks in advance.

To trigger an irrigation system; opening/closing the valve…. I would like to have them go in sequence one at a time for a certain amount of time. When I run all at the same time the water pressure is too low so that does not work and I would have to sit there for the full 90 minute sequence if I wanted to self rotate the switches and writing it all out with timers is not feasible because I would adjust the start/stop time as well.

Get it, it’s really inconvenience without interlock or rotate feature.

I’d like to loop @Daniel_Zhan in this thread to follow up this request together.

Cool! Thank you….

always pleasure

You are able to achieve your purpose with one more smart device to trigger the loop.

Here are the steps to configure:

1. Enable the Interlock of 4CHPROR3

2. Create a smart scene and then save it
    If:
    basic R3 ON
    Then:
    *4CHPROR3
    Channel 1 ON
    Channel 2 Keep
    Channel 3 Keep
    Channel 4 Keep
    *Delay 1min
    *4CHPROR3
    Channel 1 Keep
    Channel 2 ON
    Channel 3 Keep
    Channel 4 Keep
    *Delay 1min
    *4CHPROR3
    Channel 1 Keep
    Channel 2 Keep
    Channel 3 ON
    Channel 4 Keep
    *Delay 1min
    *4CHPROR3
    Channel 1 Keep
    Channel 2 Keep
    Channel 3 Keep
    Channel 4 ON

3. Set a loop timer for basic R3, choose the “Alternate” loop method, “ON” for 3min and “OFF” for 1min
    select your start time and then “Enable”, click the “Save” button

Here is a video which may help.
Video