IHOST FIRMWARE 1.11.0

iHost device ID is: 1001e7aec4

Hi,
In my case, the recommendation to save the problematic scenes only works until the problematic scenes are deactivated and then activated. From that moment SNZB-03 can no longer start Sampher_RF via the set scene!
Thank’s

Hi,
In my case, the recommendation to save the problematic scenes only works until the problematic scenes are deactivated and then activated. From that moment SNZB-03 can no longer start Sampher_RF via the set scene!
Thank’s

Get.

I apologize in advance for the trouble this has caused you.
After upgrading, some of your scenarios may be disabled and the IF condition may be set to “Any condition is met”, so please correct it yourself. Please let us know if you still have problems after the upgrade.

Sorry but it doesn’t work.
For a while, after updates every time I had to change the scenes, but until now the option of opening and saving worked, or in the worst case, deleting all the scenes and restoring them.
Now I tried both the condition IF: All condition is met, as well as Any condition is met.
After such changes, the motion sensor triggers the light bulb start-up scene, but once the SNZB-01 is deactivated and later the motion detector scene is reactivated, SNZB-03 no longer triggers the light bulb start-up scene.

Dear, our patch version will not be released until tomorrow, you can download the update then.

Hi, can you provide me with your iHost device ID, you’ll find it on the settings page.

Hi, can you provide me with your iHost device ID, We’ll push a targeted patch version to your device.

Scenes that are based on zigbee devices added to nspanel pro and synchronized with ihost via paral-sync do not work for me.

ID : 1001e7b07c

I’ve tried to deactivate and reactivate or overwrite saved scenes but nothing changed. My local scenes are not working. My iHost device ID: 1001e7b01d

Thanks for the support

Forget it: this is how I managed to make scenes work:

• edit the scene
  • save the scene
  • deactivate the scene
  • reactivate the scene

After that all my scenes are working again.

In my case, the problem occurs when a scene deactivates another scene, which is reactivated by a third scene.
Example:
Scene 1 - SNZB-03 → motion detected → auto turn on bulb
Scene 2 - SNZB-03 → no motion → auto turn off bulb
Scene 3 - SNZB-01 → disable Scene 1 and Scene 2 → turn ON bulb
Scene 4 - SNZB-01 → activate Scene 1 and Scene 2 → turn OFF bulb
If I edit, save, deactivate and activate the scene, the configuration above will work until I use Scene 3 once and then Scene 4.
After using Scene 4, Scene 1 should work and when it no longer detects motion, Scene 2. Unfortunately, after using Scenes 3 and 4, Scenes 1 and 2 no longer work.
If you have something similar in your configuration, I would be curious to see if it behaves the same way for you.

Hi all,
I installed the update version 1.11.1.
Unfortunately, I did not notice any change.
After the update from version 1.11.0 to 1.11.1, all scenes changed from All condition is met to Any condition is met.
I have tested that it does not work to start the light bulb with SNZB-03 after deactivating and reactivating the switches that turn on and off the light bulb automatically with SNZB-03.
I changed all scenes to All condition has met, no change.
I deleted all the scenes and added them again, no change.
I have no more ideas.

1 Like

I apologize in advance for the trouble this has caused you.

Would you please send us the system log of iHost via the Feedback? our team will look into it ASAP.

Thanks for your support.

Dear,This issue that you have is not related to the one we fixed, we are in the process of trouble shoot, can you submit a log to us via help center?

The problem with all scenes is that the scene condition “all conditions are met” after some time is reset to “any condition is met” and the scene works incorrectly.

1 Like

I sended the feedback.
Device ID: 1001e7aec4
What “arcssua” wrote regarding the fact that in the case of the IF condition it changes from All condition to Any condition and this becomes visible only if you leave the page with scenes, access another page and return to the page with the scene in question which is disabled by a another scene or reactivated by a scene.

1 Like

With the new version 1.11.1 the scenes have worked again, however some have a lot of delay and take a long time to react.

Scenes with the SNZB-06P occupancy sensor do not work on ihost.
the sensor is added to nspanel Pro.( v.2.2.0)

I have versions 1.11.1.
Sensor version: 1.0.5