E14 led wifi won't switch automatically

i had a hard time to activate my wifi led. but the automatization is way harder. in the protocol ewelink says that tasks failed. what can i do?

i simply want the light turn on at night and go off by day.

i think i solved it with fix times (8:30 am OFF and 4 pm ON). i don’t like this solution especially in summer

I don’t like this solution at all. i wanted the built-in functionality of sunset and sundawn. but ewelink say execution failed or execution error (6:31 am)

hi, ich verstehe nicht, warum sie für diesen einfachen task eine Szene setzen? so etwas macht man doch über einen Timer, außer sie möchten bei Sonnenuntergang einschalten und bei Sonnenaufgang ausschalten, dafür habe ich eine automatische Szene gesetzt funktioniert bei uns auch wunderbar, aber ich kann natürlich nicht für den E14 LED WiFi sprechen, - ich habe andere switches: basic, RF und S20 mit denen das alles wunderbar funktioniert

muss die ewelink App im Hintergrund laufen? die ganze Zeit?

PS bei deutscher Spracheinstellung: unten links “Home”, das zu schaltende device wählen, unten links ZEITPLAN, wo sie acht verschiedene Schaltvorgänge pro Tag definieren können.

habe seit vielen Jahren in mehreren Wohnungen sonoff Geräte im Einsatz und inzwischen funktioniert das mit evelink ausgezeichnet bin nur in dieses Forum heute gekommen, weil gestern ein Fehler aufgetreten ist bei einem Timer der vermutlich mit der Zeitumstellung zu tun hat

lieben GruĂź aus Wien

PS allerdings kann ich nicht fĂĽr die Apple Version sprechen, da ich ein ĂĽberzeugter Android User bin

the option with “schedule” also ZEITPLAN is the only solution which works so far. i have set up 7 AM to 7 PM the lamp has to be OFF. this works but i don’t like this solution at all. it should use the time of sunset and sunrise. but it doesn’t work.

Can you take a screenshot of your sunrise/sunset scene specific configuration page for me to judge, maybe I can help you with it

It seems that there is no problem with your scene configuration logic. What is the reason for the execution failure shown in the scene log?
Generally speaking, maintaining a good network connection on the device is a necessary prerequisite for the execution of cloud scence.

i don’t get it why schedule works but scene doesn’t.

i have to admit that scene works a few minutes as i have tested it but after some hours it doesn’t work anymore.

very confusing. without schedule nothing works and scenes have a crazy error protocol

Please provide me with your eWeLink account and I will help you locate the cause of the failure.

applesolvent@gmail.com ?

1 Like