Device not supported in the ewelink web app

Hi, recently I bought 4 Sonoff M5-3C-86 device, these are all working using the Android app, but the same are not working on the web app, for each device I’m getting the following message “Device not supported”

This are the ID of the devices: 10015c1b2c, 1001490847, 1001490823, 10015c1b2b

Any idea why they are not supported in the eWeLink Web app?

Because the different types of eWeLink support devices need to be integrated into eWeLink Web one by one, we are regularly integrating more device types. When it comes to the users’ side, it’s possible to see some of the devices haven’t been supported by eWeLink Web.
For the need of supporting 10015c1b2c, 1001490847, 1001490823, 10015c1b2b devices, I have transferred it to our development team, expected to make them be supported in May or June.

Hi Stephen,
My devices are still not supported, do you have any news from the team?

Thanks in advance
Pasquale

Hi Stephen,
I have the same problem with the same devices.
I believe it is general.

Do you have any idea of the solution?

Thanks in advance
Márcio

Hi @ingpasquale, @marciolenharo we are still working on integrate M5 series into the Web, something unexpected happened, planned to be done by the end of July, stay tuned with us, thanks for your feedback.

Hi Pasquale, expected eWeLink Web will support the device at the end of July, I will keep you posted.
Thank you for your patience.

I`have 14 M5 installed in my home, today is 18-08 and is not supported yet. Web is neccesary for easy upgrade and control and New feature cast have no sense for me if m5 is not integrated.

please solve it.

One moment for checking…

Hi there, confirmed that the M5 series wall switches are supported in the web.
Would you please place a screenshot with your NO-supported M5? and let me know the device’s ID would be great.

Sorry you are right, now it appears, but on Cast doesn’t appear

We are working on more device integration, please stay tuned.

Ok, thanks

Looks like all type of Yeelight Bulbs are not supported too

Hi there, Yeelight light will be integrated into the eWeLink Web in November.

1 Like

This advanced plan is worthless! Nothin is supported! Not even my eWeLink switches! Looks like it was a waste of $. The echo system is flawed! You even have to beg to upgrade the account from free to paid after paying! And worst of all, ask again and again to see if your hardware is supported

1 Like

Hi there, would you please send the device IDs of the switches that showed not supported?

Hi. When will I be able to create scenes in eWeLink WEB as I do in the mobile application with NSPanel? I want to use the internal temperature sensor to control several switches through scripts written in eWeLink Web. I don’t want to use NSPanel’s thermostat capabilities to control only one device.

a94001004d

Hello I want to ask the Ewelink team if a TH20 that I buy https://ewelinkstore.com/product/sonoff-th20-elite-r3-wifi-smart-relay-230v-20a-and-no-nc-dry-contact- with-sensor-input-and-lcd-screen-thr320d/?v=fa868488740a already has support to create scenes with webhook?
I need to send by webhook the temperature every x minutes but the Ewelink portal does not recognize this device to start this type of scene, like I am new to the subject, I do not know if it is my ignorance when doing it or it is not yet supported and when would it be?
Thanks a lot

Hello, it will be supported around the end of this month.