Daily consumption

Hello everyone,
I was thinking about this idea, I have all the lights in the house that are accessed via son off mini, a daily integration could be done where the number of hours in which the light it controls has been turned on or the number of watts
Hello everyone, I was thinking about this idea, I have all the lights in the house that are accessed via son off mini, a daily integration could be done where the number of hours in which the light it controls has been turned on or the number of watts
Ciao a tutti, stavo pensando a questa idea, ho tutte le luci della casa a cui si accede tramite figlio spento mini, si potrebbe fare un’integrazione giornaliera dove è stato acceso il numero di ore in cui è stata accesa la luce che controlla o il numero di watt
Hello everyone, I was thinking about this idea, I have all the lights in the house that are accessed via son off mini, a daily integration could be done where the number of hours in which the light that controls was turned on or the number of watts
Ciao a tutti, stavo pensando a questa idea, ho tutte le luci di casa a cui si accede tramite son off mini, si potrebbe fare un’integrazione giornaliera dove il numero di ore in cui è stata accesa la luce che comanda o il numero di watt
consumed in a day by manually setting the watt consumption of the bulb(s) that controls that particular sonoff and finally extrapolating a report where these data are indicated. Thanks again for the work you do.