Constant temperature and humidity in sensor SNZB-20

Good morning, I am writing to you because in our company we have several SNZB-20 sensors synchronized through a ZBBridge. One of the sensors presents a constant value of humidity and temperature, this is strange because it is the sensor that is closest to the ZBBridge. Please help me with this requirement.

Put the SNZB-20 in different places, will the temperature and humidity remain the same?

Yes, have the same values

May I know how long has the values remained unchanged? Is it updated slowly or not at all?

Sorry to say… but your device is dead

First of all, try a reboot of the bridge
Next, exchange the battery in the sensor if not ok after the reboot.

has constant values ​​for more than a month.

Once I restarted the bridge and put a new battery in it and at that moment the values ​​were changed, the next day other values ​​were presented and they remained constant, it has been like this for 20 days

Once I restarted the bridge and put a new battery in it and at that moment the values ​​were changed, the next day other values ​​were presented and they remained constant, it has been like this for 20 days

Ruben 1 is right! Your sensor is dead and it doesn’t matter how much rebooting and battery swapping you do as this won’t fix your problem. Bite the bullet and just replace your sensor. I’ve been is this exact scenario as of late and had to replace to sensors in my bathroom that turned on and off an extractor fan through a Zigbee bridge. After replacing, now it works perfectly! These items are mass produced so you will get an odd one that goes faulty in a batch. I hope this helps?