Compatible devices works with home assistant

Compatible Devices

The following list presents what eWeLink Support devices you can configure and control on Home Assistant.

DIY Smart Switches

Wi-Fi Smart Switch Wi-Fi Smart Switch with DIY Mode ZigBee DIY Smart Switch Wi-Fi Smart Switch with RF Control
SONOFF BASICR2 SONOFF BASICR3 SONOFF BASICZBR3 SONOFF RFR2
Wi-Fi Smart Switch with DIY Mode & RF Control Wi-Fi Smart Switch with DIY Mode ZigBee Smart Switch Wi-Fi Smart Switch
SONOFF RFR3 SONOFF MINIR2 SONOFF ZBMINI SONOFF DUALR2
2-Gang Wi-Fi Smart Switch Wi-Fi Smart Switch with Energy Monitoring Wi-Fi Smart Switch with Temp. & Hum. Monitoring 4-gang Wi-Fi Smart Switch with RF Control
SONOFF DUALR3 SONOFF POWR2 SONOFF TH10/16 SONOFF 4CHR3/4CHPROR3
Zigbee USB Dongle Wi-Fi Smart Lamp Holder with RF Control USB Smart Adapter
SONOFF ZigBee CC2531 USB dongle SONOFF SlampherR2 SONOFF Micro

Smart Plugs

Wi-Fi Smart Plug Wi-Fi Waterproof Smart Socket Wi-Fi Smart Plug with Power Monitoring US Type ZigBee Smart Plug US Type
SONOFF S26 SONOFF S55 SONOFF S31 SONOFF S31 Lite zb

Smart Wall Switches

Wi-Fi Smart Wall Switch Wi-Fi Smart Wall Socket US Type
SONOFF TX Series SONOFF IW100/IW101

Smart Lighting

Wi-Fi Smart LED RGB Light Strip Wi-Fi Smart LED RGB Light Strip Wi-Fi Smart RGB LED Bulb
SONOFF L1 SONOFF L1 Lite SONOFF B02/05-B

Smart Home Security

433MHz RF Bridge Wi-Fi Wireless Door/Window Sensor ZigBee Bridge
SONOFF RF Bridge SONOFF DW2-Wi-Fi SONOFF ZB Bridge
Wireless Switch Temperature and Humidity Sensor Motion Sensor Wireless Door/Window Sensor
SONOFF SNZB-01 SONOFF SNZB-02 SONOFF SNZB-03 SONOFF SNZB-04
1 Like

There are much more device support, but those are not Sonoff.
And when you use AlexxIT SonoffLAN even more devices are supported.

1 Like

Hi,
Are all Zigbee devices compatible, Im using the new EACHEN eWeLink Zigbee Bridge Pro and have found Zigbee devices which work on Tuya and would like to buy and add them to eWelink

https://www.amazon.com/zigbee-sensor/s?k=zigbee+sensor

will they work? what info will we get?

Hi there,

We haven’t tested it ourselves. Basically, the workflow of the eWeLink Smart Home add-on is to sync the entities of Home Assitant to the eWeLink system. At present, the eWeLink Smart Home add-on supports syncing some lights and switches.

Hi,
so if i understand correctly the future road map, eWelink will sync eventually to HA without the add-on? I need some specific sensors for my industry and believe the Zigbee eWelink devices are great. Could I have sensors made to integrate directly to eWelink via Zigbee?

eWeLink Smart Home add-on is required.