Charge automatically based on the battery percentage

I just read the article on [https://ewelink.cc/save-your-camera-phones-batter-life/] and I am wondering, were I can find the “If the battery is higher than 80%”-trigger on IFTTT. Thanks

Actually, there is no preset trigger like the battery is higher than 80% in the IFTTT App, but we can create one. Here are the instructions:

1. Download and install a third-party App like AccuBattery to detect the battery percentage.

2. Set charging to 80% on the first tab, so you’ll receive a notification when the battery reaches 80%.

3. Open IFTTT App > Create > If This > Android Device > Notification received from a specific app. Then you enter a Complete trigger fields page, where you should enter the App name (AccuBattery), and enter the keyword “disconnect”.

After completing the steps mentioned, you’ve created the trigger. And then you can add the actions in the IFTTT App, and finally, you will be able to charge the phone automatically according to its battery percentage.

It would be great, if you could create a new preset trigger in the IFTTT App. So I don’t have to install another App on my phone.

When I try to create the action in the App, my Sonoff micro doesn’t appear in the list, neither under 1-Channel Plug nor under 1-Channel Switch.

Hi there, would you please send the device ID of the sonoff micro and 1-channel plug for further check?

The ID of the micro is: 1000f5448c

Hi there, thank you for the feedback. By the end of this year, the SONOFF micro will be available on IFTTT.

1 Like

Planning to integrate the camera phone’s battery percentage to eWeLink Scene as the triggers. That will allow eWeLink users to automatically charge the camera phone all in the eWeLink App. No need to turn to third party Apps.

1 Like

I have the latest version of the apps to support the phone camera battery charging using scenes. I have set up one scene to stop charging at 80% and another scene to start charging at 20%. I have a micro-USB installed.
When the scene has triggered ON it just stays on and the 80% OFF scene does not activate.
Any idea what the problem could be?

Hi there, thanks for feedback. We’re aware of this issue, and our tech team is fixing it. It should work again soon. We will let you know when it’s fixed.