Cannot trigger scene in eWelink using my Hue hub with zigbee light

Hey guys,

I have a house full of Sonoff products with a Hue hub. My Hue can identify the zigbee light i have attached and it works like a dream
However, I have a scene running in my eWelink that turns off all lights when I trigger my Sonoff windows sensor (DW2).
All lights that are listed in the smart devices all do as they are told, but when i goto add the zigbee light, it doesnt appear in the list of available lights.
Yes I have linked my Hue to my eWelink
I also have Home assistant and it also sees the zigbee, and controls it perfectly
What am I missing here?

Jonathan (Thailand)

@natalia.long please check and help with this.

Hi there

First, we want to express us gratitude for sharing your issue on our forum.

Apologize for any inconvenience or frustration that you may have experienced. An email from our customer service team has been sent to your eWeLink account email address regarding your issue, which contains more details about your specific situation and how we can help.

We kindly request that you submit any future issues or inquiries using our in-app feedback feature(Open you eWeLink App- Profil- Help&Feedback- Feedback- Submit Feedback). This will allow us to provide you with faster and more efficient support, and ensure that we are addressing all of your concerns in a timely manner.