All sensore DW2 wi-fi offline!

DW2-WIFI sensors are down in Slovenia too. Do we have any answer when it will starts working? thanks for any replay from Ewelink :slight_smile:

Hi there, we noticed that some of our users’ DW2 devices are still offline. We realize that this issue depends on the different chips used in the devices, and your device is using an older generation of chips, so you may need to manually change the device status (open/close the door) to make the device report the latest status to the server.

1 Like

Sorry I can’t do that I’m at work right now.

It is working now, both sensors on-line, thanks for fixing.

Hi there, could you manually open/close the door now? If “manually open/close the door” is not work,I can assist with a case-by-case investigation.

1000fd55e9. Opening and closing works correctly

Check now

1000fd55e9. Opening and closing works correctly

Hi there, our tech engineer checked that the server has received the status report from your device with ID 1000fd55e9, but is it still showing as offline in your app? Could you please try refreshing the app and checking again?

The sensor is displayed correctly. Thanks!

1 Like

I can confirm, that some of the sensors are online now. However not all of them, but it can be, because their state was not changed yet.

1 Like

Now it is working.
But my thoughts remains… If one day Sonoff shutsdown (hope not) or have an huge cyberatack all our equipments stop working?
I thought that they only depend on our wifi and not of the sonoff servers 24h to work…
Any thoughts about this?

2 Likes

It is workin now

These sensors must have LAN support.

1 Like

Hi,
It starts working again. Thanks

Working again in Spain

Slovakia dont work. 6 dev dont working, 3 dev working

I have thesame problem again (in Hungary). It worked only for about one day.

My sensors are all online!

Hey, please try to OPEN/CLOSE the DW sensor at least for one time to activate the online procedure, the DW sensor may not back online automatically due to the power-saving mechanism which is designed so, and let me know the device id if the issue exist.