All sensore DW2 wi-fi offline!

I open a ticket and post a comment on Facebook:

3 Likes

And they will answer that they are not at work or something like that! :grinning:
But eWeLink are not responsible, sonoff is

1 Like

And this is not the first time I’ve been stuck like that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sonoff and ewelink

Customers are waiting from you to solve the issue but unfortunately this is ridiculous and unprofessional behavior ,your company is definetely unreliable.

3 Likes

Me too same problems, from italy

1 Like

@yitie
@PeterGoGo
Could any of you 2 give us some feedback?
Thanks in advance

1 Like

This is probably the issue

https://eu-api.coolkit.cc:8080/api gives 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

Not that it helps until sonoff respond to the problem…

CCP is checking to make sure their back door control is working.

Hi there,

We want to express our sincere apologies for the frustration and inconvenience that the recent offline of some DW2 devices must have caused.
We have located the root cause of the issue and it was found that some DW2 devices were offline due to connecting error in one server of AWS. We have fixed the issue and your device should now be back online. Please refresh the APP and check to see if the devices are back online. If you find that it is still offline, please do not hesitate to submit the support ticket through the eWeLink App and contact us again, and we will do everything possible to resolve the problem as soon as possible.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused, and thank you for your patience and understanding as we worked to get your device back online.

2 Likes

StepjenJ, DW2s are still offline (since Friday 24 Feb). Refreshing APP did not work . Please, try harder, it has been malfunctioning for 4 days now.

1 Like

Please let us know the device ID for further check.

It is not a problem of my DW2s, it is a problem on your server.

3 Likes

Nothing changed, no DW2-WI-FI sensor is online
100149eaa8
1000e3808f
1000e37c77
1000e37c7f
1000e37c1b
1001038b79
So you have to work towards.

2 Likes

@stetina @mezeibela63 Let me check, will get back to you ASAP

1000fd55e9 offline. The application has been updated. Blinks 2 times per second after a second

Did you just start checking? Very frivolous attitude!

@euv @kch @mezeibela63 @stetina
Hi, could you manually change the state (open or close) of DW2 and let me know the device ID? We need this to judge whether we can normally receive the request from your device. Thank you

Hi, I have just opened and closed both doors with sensors.

Sensor is online and it works correctly. Thanks! Opening and closing correctly. 1000fd55e9

1 Like

one of the devices
If manual means to open and close the door, for example, it has been done for sure 200 times, but the device is offline. There are people who have struggled for 3 hours without success.