SONOFF DW2-WI-FI-L

GOOD AFTERNOON, I JUST BOUGHT THE SENSOR THE ITEM, IT WORKS PERFECTLY, UNFORTUNATELY THE SENSOR IS NOT RECOGNIZED BY EWELINK CAST, AM I WRONG? OR IS THERE ANY PROBLEM?
THANL YOU

Just too new, eWelink stuff have update the list of devices reconized by Cast. I have the same situation!

Ok…i hope insert in cast…thank you

My sonoff dw2-wifi-L with id: 10015ca5e7 has firmware version 1000.2.1122 and when it reaches 90% of the update to the new firmware 1000.2.1130 it gives “update failed”.

Do you manage to upgrade the FW, mine is OK with the new one.

I just read your post, tried the update and this time the DW2-Wi-fi-L finally updated correctly to the latest version 1000.2.1130.
The ones that are still offline are the DW2-Wi-Fi, the ones without the “L”.
Thank you for your mail.

I can’t verify now, I’m not at home. Maybe later.

DW2-Wi-fi-L and DW2-Wi-fi-L now work perfectly. They keep the same name.
The scenes based on them also work, although for security reasons they should be edited, left unchanged and saved again.

DW2-Wi-fi-L and DW2-Wi-fi (without L) now work perfectly. They keep the same name.
The scenes based on them also work, although for security reasons they should be edited, left unchanged and saved again.

In Portugal, all back to normal during this afternoon

Yes, at last, everything is all right now.

Yes now it is all ok…thank you

You can now ad the new sensor to cast, I allready do that.

Hello.
I have the same problem with my DW2-WIFI-L. Update hang at 90%.
How did you manage to solve?

hi, in italy the upgrade was OK, after the upgrade the problem solved…
try again… were are you from?

Salve, vorrei capire cosa cambia tra i modelli DW2-Wifi w DW2-Wifi-L ? Al momento possesso i modelli DW2-Wifi con firmware 1000.2.925 ed i modelli DW2-Wifi-L con firmware 1000.2.1130 e giusto così?