Advanced plan functions and more

hello ewelink team ,

i got few questions and i need an answer please :
i would like to know why the advanced plan is very poor ?
why i cant view camera’s from camsync at ewelink web ?
why integration from smartthings doesnt support importing curtains or covers ?
why home assistant addon left without any further updates ?
why i cant view or add the manual rtsp from nspanel pro at ewelink app nor ewelink web ?
why the nspanel pro doesnt expose temp sensor or light sensor while the device itself has it ?
why my new wall switches T5 not supported yet ?
there is no way to make automation with security system also cant add wifi devices to the security system .
sorry if i had a lot of questions but im already a member since long time and the support going so slow , is there a big update so solve all the above and when to expect it if ever .

many thanks

1 Like

i would like to know why the advanced plan is very poor ?
We have been working to fine-tune and roll out more add-vaule features like the CarPlay, and ongoing effort has also applied to CAST and WEB. And more major updates are in dev and will be revealed when ready.

why i cant view camera’s from camsync at ewelink web ?
We keep adding and expanding supported devices for WEB, and will consider this in the upcoming versions.

why integration from smartthings doesnt support importing curtains or covers ?
Supported device types could be the limitation of third-party platforms, we will take a look at this request.

why home assistant addon left without any further updates ?
the add-on is a demo for eWeLink API and welcomes any contribution using our OpenAPI.

why i cant view or add the manual rtsp from nspanel pro at ewelink app nor ewelink web ?
camsync should do the trick

why the nspanel pro doesnt expose temp sensor or light sensor while the device itself has it ?
Light sensor the device type is not supported yet. And what do you expect it to expose to?

why my new wall switches T5 not supported yet ?
The new version released yesterday has supported this