Zigbee Bridge Ultra - run cloud scenes on it - how?

The local scene feature of the ZBbridge-U is under development, it will be available in the next update of 1.2.x, expected to be released in July.

The smart scene of ZBbridge-U can be executed even if the Internet is down.

1 Like

All right, but those scenes must be defined in the app beforehand. Certainly, those scenes that require communication with non-ZBBridge-U bound devices will not work. Don’t you agree?

This is what I was expecting when buying Bridge Ultra.

Great news!

I’m curious about scenes run on Bridge Ultra functionality.

Because iHost is not supporting all the features that cloud do…

From other way… if Bridge U will be able run the same scenes what cloud run… then… maybe Bridge U will have better scenes support than iHost.

I will bet that Bridge U will need to have better devices functionality than iHost.

Simple example.

Sonoff Elite Power meter… I can use power usage in cloud scenes.

But can’t use it when making scenes on iHost.

BTW… this could be fixed easily as I can read power usage from this device on iHost. So… what is the problem to add it to making scenes?

Curb your enthusiasm. It is not going to be like as you hope for. It’s a bridge, after all. And not a local server.

Try to be more positive :wink:

Have some hope… that Sonoff developers are working hard to make everything better.

One day… we will get iHost backup.

1 Like

We will keep improving the smart scene capability of iHost. As you mentioned, the power usage trigger of the smart scene will be implemented in Q3.

1 Like