Webhook ewelink app

hello, it would be good if the scenes containing the webhook were also published in the ewelink application on the phone.

Thx for the feedback.

But sadly, there are no plans to add webhook scenes to the eWeLink app.

thank you, it’s a shame if these scenes are not even visible.

It also seems to me that it makes absolutely no sense. Webhook scenes are invisible on the phone and NFC scenes are invisible on EwelinkWeb. Or there is a message
“deleted scene”, this is quite misleading. If there is any technical problem in correlating these dependencies, a message such as “the scene is only visible on the xxx device” should be displayed in the place of the scene. On the one hand, you encourage people to buy an advanced plan to have access to these functions and you don’t even care about such basic details…
I don’t want to be grumpy because I think Sonoff devices are decently made, but you could try to fix those minor flaws, which are numerous in your software. Keeping up with the competition is important, it’s great that you have new devices all the time, but sometimes I feel like I’m participating in the Paralympic Games with you ;)Yours software is forever underdeveloped, you are constantly chasing something new without perfecting the current state.

1 Like