Use Power Monitor Info as trigger to make scene to control other sonoff device

please add option to make power monitor info as trigger for the scene to control another device

something like this
“If S31 Power>100W than S40 ON”
“If S31 Power<1W than S40 OFF”

1 Like

Yes please!

I would like to see a POW event in the ‘automated’ scene features, aka when POW on one device reaches some threshold it triggers some other device.

Use case: Automated dust collection (vacuum) on when running a table saw.
Two POW enabled devices are used, one on the table saw, and one on the duct collector/vacuum. Upon sensing power draw when the table saw starts to run the dust collector automatically starts up collecting dust, and of course turns off upon table saw slowing down.

TEchnically you can do this today with the existings ‘scene’ event tools, but this would require putting a switch inline with the existng table saw switch, that is potentially a) cumbersome to have to switch on both switches, b) dangerous/a safety concern

2 Likes

You can probably already do this now if you have a device that can run serve eWeLink cube to Node Red locally and those are eWeLink 2 cube compatible devices. At present this is the iHost and NS Panel Pro I think. If your devices run locally I think it would probably all run locally. I’m a little unclear if the measured value is also local or just the switch. I will have to see what happens next time my internet ISP goes belly up.

Це не той варіант, що підійде кожному !!! В мене, на приклад немає ihost. Але мені потрібно щоб розетка з моніторингом електрики могла виконувати певні дії при досягненні певного значення. А саме - відправляти пуш повідомлення, чи вмикати чи вимикати інші прилади коли прилад підключений до розетки почне споживати електро енергію і точно так відправляв повідомлення коли прилад перестає споживати електроєнергію !!!