THR316 with temp sensor dont show temperature in Google Home

Hellow i add my new THR316 to ewelink and conect account with google home. I see THR316 in Google home but i cant control it and dont see temperature. What can be wrong.

Thanks for help

Temperature should be displayed in the Google home app, would you please place any screenshot of the issue?

We are trying to integrate the THR3 in Google home with controllable and sensor’s data displayed, need some time to verification if works.

Thanks for info

Its screen of home page of google home

This is screen after presing the termostat button

If you need something else just write

“Niedostępne” - not available

second question is for SCENES with th16 - i cant build a scene with my termostat in ewelink web, but i can do it in ewelink on android.

when i try to add scene i dont see my TH16

Did your TH16 offline when you create a scene?
Just check with mine, it works

If your issue still there, please let me know your TH16 device ID and check for you.

TH16 is always online, I can’t select the thermostat, it’s not there

in Android APP is ok, i se termostat

ID 1001790aa4

Dev team will fix this, aimed make it possible in NEXT updates.

1 Like

hi, is this issue fixed? Can i see Temp/humidity in Google home?

Fixed, please have a try and let me know if any futhur issue.

1 Like

Hi! in the TH10, I don’t see temperature and humidity in google home… can you help me?

Hey there, please raise a support ticket in eWeLink App > Profile > Help&Feedback. Our support team will look into it asap.

I do not see any controls other than an on/off button in Google Home with my thr316. A similar issue is present in Smartthings, all I see is an on/off button and a temperature display. There is no way to set a temperature to maintain.

1 Like

It’s Google Home designed so, ON/OFF and temperature display are all we can get now.

THR316 with latest version is showing only as switch without the temperature in Google home. When are you going to fix it? It’s just not worth the whole product.

1 Like

Same here

Mine is correct with temp in there

Does the temp is shown on the eWeLink APP?

Thanks for looking up on this, yitie. I have a THR316 elite. Mine is as yours: humidity is shown (I do not have a humidity sensor, so it appears as unavailable), but temperature is not.

Yes, temperature is shown normally in the eWeLink app.